Wasn't Amarin supposed to be acquired today? AMRN

Novartis is the rumor this time.

Pfizer was the rumor in January with the stock up 25% since year-end after losing half their value in November and December.

Imagine working in an environment like this.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

GILD is desperate -

AMRN would def start the process of reviving GILD's cardiovascular business.

An Amarin buyout won't happen until the patent trial is ruled on.

GILD is desperate -

That would be great for both companies. I'm thinking whoever does acquire Amarin will be a company that's hasn't been talked about that much.

An Amarin buyout won't happen until the patent trial is ruled on.

The new rumor for a buyout of AMRN involves JNJ, and after a poor earnings report yesterday, Vascepa could be a great option for them and their pharma business.

That would be great for both companies. I'm thinking whoever does acquire Amarin will be a company that's hasn't been talked about that much.

The new rumor for a buyout of AMRN involves JNJ, and after a poor earnings report yesterday, Vascepa could be a great option for them and their pharma business.

$50 plus if later in 2020. The potential long term revenue and sales from Vascepa will force BP to pay up. And likely $30 by the end of 2019 after labeling expansion makes a buyout for twice the current share price very easy to quantify.

I'd take 35 today.

Here's a great thread about this topic from Twitter

$50 plus if later in 2020. The potential long term revenue and sales from Vascepa will force BP to pay up. And likely $30 by the end of 2019 after labeling expansion makes a buyout for twice the current share price very easy to quantify.

Here's a great thread about this topic from Twitter

What is the ultimate number for a buyout? Share price and market cap?

What is the ultimate number for a buyout? Share price and market cap?

We already knew Gilead "secretly" added Amarin to one of their trials so not sure if this is where the rumor came from. If so, I wouldn't put much stock in it. This news was 2 or 3 weeks old. NASH trial i think?

In the spirit of ending Friday the 13th on a weird note, I'll say here that $AMGN should buy $AMRN, but first make the lawyers take a blood oath that they'll defend the patent to the death. There's always $PFE and their checkbook, but do they want it bad enough?

Let the bidding begin....

Big pickup in call buying in Amarin on rumors Gilead to buy $AMRN wow..

Interesting....

We already knew Gilead "secretly" added Amarin to one of their trials so not sure if this is where the rumor came from. If so, I wouldn't put much stock in it. This news was 2 or 3 weeks old. NASH trial i think?

Once label expansion happens, there will either be a buyout by one of the companies listed in this thread or Amarin will partner with a company like Pfizer, Novartis or Amgen so they can ramp up sales and reach a global audience. They don't have the sales infrastructure in place to do this currently.

Big pickup in call buying in Amarin on rumors Gilead to buy $AMRN wow..

Interesting....

Merck acquired ArQule today for $2.7 billion. Imagine what Amarin will be acquired for....45, 55, 60?

Once label expansion happens, there will either be a buyout by one of the companies listed in this thread or Amarin will partner with a company like Pfizer, Novartis or Amgen so they can ramp up sales and reach a global audience. They don't have the sales infrastructure in place to do this currently.

Merck acquired ArQule today for $2.7 billion. Imagine what Amarin will be acquired for....45, 55, 60?

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.