The Zeltiq Cool Sculpting Scam

My wife went behind my back with a secret bank account and spent $6,000 on some new procedure called Cool Sculpting. Supposedly women are getting this now instead of tummy tucks.

Let me tell you, this procedure didn't do anything and now I am out six grand. A tummy tuck would have at least taken the fat off.

To make matters worse, I went on the website and I find out the product is FDA cleared !! Cleared for what? Sham?

How could a company like Allergan be associated with this type of product?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Its funny I thought I was losing my mind but I weigh same and my belly only got bigger in the matter of three years of doing this , I spent $7,000 five treatments they said the belly fat came back , I chose this because I only needed to lose a little bit of fat after a C-section, and didn't want to go have surgery and do 6 weeks recovery it would have cost me less and I would have got better result doing a tummy tuck If I knew this was going to happen I would have never done this

And And I also would like to say that it does change your shape I never had fat on the side of my hips because I don't have any so it changed my whole shape just figured

Hi, I did coolsculpting back in the end of January 2020 and watched by low abs and waist growing and getting worst. Because the Covid 19 closures, I just could do the follow up back in mid June and my provider diagnosed the colateral PAH. they also took before and after pics and they sent to Allergan to request a compensation. Can you tell me how long the process took since the file a claim? I can't wait to have this fixed and I know Ill have to go for smartlipo to remove the fat and correct the loose skin... Thank you.

Its funny I thought I was losing my mind but I weigh same and my belly only got bigger in the matter of three years of doing this , I spent $7,000 five treatments they said the belly fat came back , I chose this because I only needed to lose a little bit of fat after a C-section, and didn't want to go have surgery and do 6 weeks recovery it would have cost me less and I would have got better result doing a tummy tuck If I knew this was going to happen I would have never done this

I had cool sculpting done on my back/love handles. Luckily the company had taken before pictures. I cried when I seen my after pictures. I was diagnosed with the side effect PAH. The company filed a claim with Manufacturer who sent me to a claims department. I had received a check for corrective surgery (Lipo) and a reimbursements of the cost of coolsculpting. I’m still not happy that I never had any fat rolls and now I have fat rolls! And I have to get surgery which will only remove the fat. It won’t fix the loose skin that I have bc of cool sculpting.

Hi, I did coolsculpting back in the end of January 2020 and watched by low abs and waist growing and getting worst. Because the Covid 19 closures, I just could do the follow up back in mid June and my provider diagnosed the colateral PAH. they also took before and after pics and they sent to Allergan to request a compensation. Can you tell me how long the process took since the file a claim? I can't wait to have this fixed and I know Ill have to go for smartlipo to remove the fat and correct the loose skin... Thank you.

i have also developed PAH. My provider contact Allergan/Zeltiq. How long did it take for you to hear back from the company? I am hoping they will offer to pay for my corrective lipo surgery. I called them also to explain from a patients point of view how this has affected me and the rep on the phone was giggling and laughing while saying i understand

Is this still an active class-action lawsuit? This company must be held accountable and the greedy doctors and offices that sell this product. It is immoral and wrong to damage womens' bodies in this way.

1. thank you. I thought I was crazy ive had it done 2x on my arms and I feel like they are fatter. I've emailed [email protected] as advised

Simple solution, stop stuffing that fat face.

i have also developed PAH. My provider contact Allergan/Zeltiq. How long did it take for you to hear back from the company? I am hoping they will offer to pay for my corrective lipo surgery. I called them also to explain from a patients point of view how this has affected me and the rep on the phone was giggling and laughing while saying i understand

1. thank you. I thought I was crazy ive had it done 2x on my arms and I feel like they are fatter. I've emailed [email protected] as advised

All of this is from CoolSculpting?

I had cool sculpting done on my back/love handles. Luckily the company had taken before pictures. I cried when I seen my after pictures. I was diagnosed with the side effect PAH. The company filed a claim with Manufacturer who sent me to a claims department. I had received a check for corrective surgery (Lipo) and a reimbursements of the cost of coolsculpting. I’m still not happy that I never had any fat rolls and now I have fat rolls! And I have to get surgery which will only remove the fat. It won’t fix the loose skin that I have bc of cool sculpting.

I want to file a lawsuit as well. My body composition changed immediately following this procedure on my abs. My body has not been the same since and this is the ONLY change. There are so many reports of women getting FATTER after rhis procedure. Clearly there is something going on and it is TOO easy for doctors to blame the patient and dismiss it as just a diet and exercise problem. I can attest that it is NOT. If there's an attorney willing to take on the pharmaceutical giant, I would be a plaintiff, for sure!!! As would numerous other people, too numerous to count!

I also have PAH from cool sculpting and it has totally changed the shape of my body My love handles are completely uneven and larger than before, and I have nodules all down my stomach. It BS that this is a rare side effect I know others that have issues post cool sculpting.

I want to file a lawsuit as well. My body composition changed immediately following this procedure on my abs. My body has not been the same since and this is the ONLY change. There are so many reports of women getting FATTER after rhis procedure. Clearly there is something going on and it is TOO easy for doctors to blame the patient and dismiss it as just a diet and exercise problem. I can attest that it is NOT. If there's an attorney willing to take on the pharmaceutical giant, I would be a plaintiff, for sure!!! As would numerous other people, too numerous to count!

They never disclosed to me that there was a chance for the fat cells to expand instead of shrinking and leaving the body. Please let me know if there are any plans to make them pay for the way they are treating people without a care.

i too have had at least 4 or maybe 5 sessions of coolsculpting and developed the stretching of if the areas they did. I need this fat and skin to be surgically removed remlved. Pleasevadd me to this growing list!

They never disclosed to me that there was a chance for the fat cells to expand instead of shrinking and leaving the body. Please let me know if there are any plans to make them pay for the way they are treating people without a care.

Count me in as well....did nothing!

1. Period.

Ditto. I want to sue for misrepresentation

66pines,

Go to Facebook Vita Law Offices page have filed a consumer class action suit, you canPM them or call them. 617-512-6566 or email [email protected]

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.