The Zeltiq Cool Sculpting Scam

My wife went behind my back with a secret bank account and spent $6,000 on some new procedure called Cool Sculpting. Supposedly women are getting this now instead of tummy tucks.

Let me tell you, this procedure didn't do anything and now I am out six grand. A tummy tuck would have at least taken the fat off.

To make matters worse, I went on the website and I find out the product is FDA cleared !! Cleared for what? Sham?

How could a company like Allergan be associated with this type of product?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I have also developed the stick of butter reaction to cool sculpting. We should definitely file a class action suit. The said the risk was like one in hundreds of thousand but that’s obviously a lie. It also not FDA approved which is HUGE!

my story begins in 2016, after 2 corrective surgeries, i am still disfigured , not only physically, but mentally and emotionally.

Pictures attached were taken by provider before and after.

Email

<7>Nanciezimmerman@rocketmail.com

All of this is from CoolSculpting?

my story begins in 2016, after 2 corrective surgeries, i am still disfigured , not only physically, but mentally and emotionally.

Pictures attached were taken by provider before and after.

Email

<7>Nanciezimmerman@rocketmail.com

And the company wonders why CoolSculpting sales are tanking...

yes i would love to sue, i have before and after photos..i was deformed also,looked horrible .. i have since had a tummy tuck which has helped considerably.. love to sue if possible cost for coolscultping around $5000.00.

If you weren't a believer in CoolSculpting before, get ready for CS of the Jawline!

I wouldn't use this procedure for any area, its an out and out scam. Show you pictures of all these people who go from having pooch to flat stomache totally false advertising. SAVE YOUR MONEY DON'T DO IT !

Hello - I also developed PAH after coolsculpting last year - It looks horrible! I contacted them and they are willing to pay for lipo - however I really do not want to undergo lipo - I do not what to do - but feel horrible everytime I look at myself in the mirror.

My email is 66pines@gmail.com

66pines,

Go to Facebook Vita Law Offices page have filed a consumer class action suit, you canPM them or call them. 617-512-6566 or email RJV@vitalaw.com

I had coolsculpting in May 2018, my abdomen grew a lot, PAH, it was so deformed, they told me to go back, they said was impossible that the fat freezing wasn't working, so in September I did again, my belly grew more. They first said that I could go for a liposuction, than the day before the surgery they told me that I have to wait 4 months more. I was so depress, I looked as a pregnant woman with a deformed belly, I posted pictures in instagram, they blocked me and they refused two times to pay for my liposuction. Be aware don't do Fat freezing, I truly regret it. If anybody want to do a lawsuit please contact me.

Hello - I also developed PAH after coolsculpting last year - It looks horrible! I contacted them and they are willing to pay for lipo - however I really do not want to undergo lipo - I do not what to do - but feel horrible everytime I look at myself in the mirror.

My email is 66pines@gmail.com

i had the exact same results. I've had 2 corrective liposuction procedures and i am still disfigured. I have begged local law firms to take my case. We need a class action suit. If you have info to share, i would love to hear from you or anyone else because we DESERVE restitution!

I had coolsculpting in May 2018, my abdomen grew a lot, PAH, it was so deformed, they told me to go back, they said was impossible that the fat freezing wasn't working, so in September I did again, my belly grew more. They first said that I could go for a liposuction, than the day before the surgery they told me that I have to wait 4 months more. I was so depress, I looked as a pregnant woman with a deformed belly, I posted pictures in instagram, they blocked me and they refused two times to pay for my liposuction. Be aware don't do Fat freezing, I truly regret it. If anybody want to do a lawsuit please contact me.

I would be more concerned with the fact that more systems are out in the field but consumable revenue dropped off a cliff last quarter. Quotas are awful and next year won't be easier. Layoffs anyone?

Didn't you see that we hired one of the cast members of The Real Housewives of New York City as a spokesperson? Her name is Sonja Morgan and she is the face of the “Let’s Get Real About Self-Care” program. Get ready for CoolSculpting sales to explode!!!

CS grew a whipping 1% last quarter....

I would be more concerned with the fact that more systems are out in the field but consumable revenue dropped off a cliff last quarter. Quotas are awful and next year won't be easier. Layoffs anyone?

What many of these people don't realize is CS isn't even everywhere in the U.S. yet. It will take years before it becomes uncool. Beverly Hills and NYC are not great indicators of what the rest of the country are interested in doing.

CS grew a whipping 1% last quarter....

If you weren't a believer in CoolSculpting before, get ready for CS of the Jawline!

Allergan Receives FDA Clearance To Treat Area Below The Jawline With CoolSculpting®

DUBLIN, Oct. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) today announced that the CoolSculpting® treatment received FDA clearance to treat the submandibular area. In addition, the FDA clearance w...

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.