Cafepharma Allergan AbbVie

Not even Brent Saunders saw this coming.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

They injected it with Botox.

AbbVie bought Allergan for Botox.

Allergan down 17% in AH trading with the government threatening inversion deals like Allergan and Pfizer.

Allergan's stock is down 20% in after-hours trading Monday after the US government said it will do more to stop tax-inversions, or mergers aimed at helping a company move its domicile offshore in order to avoid paying taxes.

The Dublin-based drugmaker is in the middle of a merger with Pfizer that was touted as an effort to cut the taxes Pfizer pays in the US. Pfizer's shares are climbing in late trading.

http://www.businessinsider.com/allergan-stock-fall...

Pfizer is supposedly walking away from the deal. damn Obama.

Report: Pfizer may abandon its widely criticized $160 billion megamerger plans

The $160 billion megamerger, announced in November, intends for Pfizer to relocate its headquarters to Ireland.

Allergan down 17% in AH trading with the government threatening inversion deals like Allergan and Pfizer.

Allergan's stock is down 20% in after-hours trading Monday after the US government said it will do more to stop tax-inversions, or mergers aimed at helping a company move its domicile offshore in order to avoid paying taxes.

The Dublin-based drugmaker is in the middle of a merger with Pfizer that was touted as an effort to cut the taxes Pfizer pays in the US. Pfizer's shares are climbing in late trading.

The US just said it will do more to kill tax-dodging deals and this drugmaker is plunging

Allergan's is plunging after the US says it will do more to stop tax-dodging deals

Lot of noise with the Pfizer talk but we still delivered last quarter.

I can't tell if I have blurred vision from our eye drugs or the fact this site makes cafepharma look like some dudes after school project. Has this site been trying to stay under the radar?

They injected it with Botox.

I can't tell if I have blurred vision from our eye drugs or the fact this site makes cafepharma look like some dudes after school project. Has this site been trying to stay under the radar?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.