ADXS Stock - Advaxis

I hear great things about Advaxis but then I realize they have a .33 stock price. What gives??

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Actually you were smart to wait because ADXS just announced an offering. It's at around $1 right now and I would expect it to fall lower for a bit. Still a good price though but let the dust settle from the offering before making a move.

$10.5 million before deducting fees and other estimated offering expenses, pursuant to a registered direct offering (the “Offering”). The Company has also agreed to issue to those investors, in a concurrent private placement, unregistered common share purchase warrants to purchase 5,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The warrants will be exercisable on the six-month anniversary of issuance and will have a five-year term and an exercise price of $1.25 per share.

Here's what they are going to use the funds for -

The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the Offering to fund its continued research and development initiatives in connection with its product pipeline including, but not limited to, in its ADXS-HOT program and potential new studies for its ADXS-PSA drug candidate, and for general corporate purposes. The Offering is expected to close on or about January 23, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.

I hear great things about Advaxis but then I realize they have a .33 stock price. What gives??

It's at .85 now...you should have taken the chance to buy it a month ago.

Actually you were smart to wait because ADXS just announced an offering. It's at around $1 right now and I would expect it to fall lower for a bit. Still a good price though but let the dust settle from the offering before making a move.

$10.5 million before deducting fees and other estimated offering expenses, pursuant to a registered direct offering (the “Offering”). The Company has also agreed to issue to those investors, in a concurrent private placement, unregistered common share purchase warrants to purchase 5,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock. The warrants will be exercisable on the six-month anniversary of issuance and will have a five-year term and an exercise price of $1.25 per share.

It's at .85 now...you should have taken the chance to buy it a month ago.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.