Game Over

Anyone else have their hospital or ASC forcing mandatory evaluation for the solo pro balloon knock off. Even if I hold on the business, it winds up basically costing me commissions. My docs told me they are being offered $375/case and the hospitals are forcing the issue.

WTF ! No end in sight and no quota relief.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

What markets are selling the Chinese balloon?

East Coast. My prediction is this knock-off grows until the Intersect balloon hits the market in a couple of years. They will be able to eventually bill more for it because of the drug coating. Docs and hospitals will be intrigued by it and flock to it. Another missed opportunity by the rest of the bunch.

I just lost a big account to these guys

What markets are selling the Chinese balloon?

Link to FDA approval?

This could move on from the east coast real quick and impact Entellus too.

These guys?

[Hot Item] Sinuplasty Balloon Catheter System Sinus

Type: Catheter Material: Plastic Certification: CE, ISO13485 Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years Group: Adult

Link to FDA approval?

Look it up yourself idiot

It is FDA approved and I have heard it is exactly like the old version with sidekick. Furthermore I heard it is licenced to a Chinese company funded by J&J.

Link to FDA approval?

I haven't heard about this? What kind of knockoff do you mean? Is it FDA approved? Link?

It is FDA approved and I have heard it is exactly like the old version with sidekick. Furthermore I heard it is licenced to a Chinese company funded by J&J.

It is true an ex Acclarent and Spirox rep is selling this cheap knock off in my territory.

I haven't heard about this? What kind of knockoff do you mean? Is it FDA approved? Link?

They are out of Pennsylvania with a network of ex Spirox reps covering the US.

It is true an ex Acclarent and Spirox rep is selling this cheap knock off in my territory.

think they are out of Pittsburgh or Philadelphia , PA

They are out of Pennsylvania with a network of ex Spirox reps covering the US.

who is selling that?

think they are out of Pittsburgh or Philadelphia , PA

Its only in certain markets so suck it up

who is selling that?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.