What are your thoughts on Jeff getting promoted to CEO of Acclarent?

What are your thoughts on Jeff getting promoted to CEO of Acclarent?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

How the **** do you get a promotion when you lose market share and tank your numbers? I’m definitely in the wrong career path. Hey Jeff, please promote me from ENTC to Assistant to the Regional Manager.

New VP too.

Show Language

How the **** do you get a promotion when you lose market share and tank your numbers? I’m definitely in the wrong career path. Hey Jeff, please promote me from ENTC to Assistant to the Regional Manager.

Show Language

haha sounds about right...promote the guy that lose market share and declining revenue in the face of competiton. Whatever it is, please just prevent these people from contamining other med device companies outside of JnJ/CSS.

I'm with you on this. If JNJ cared enough about Acclarent they would have gone out and hired a professional CEO who could turn the company around. More resources are needed in R&D so we can get some better products. The ones we have are stale. Entellus is running laps around us. If JNJ cared it wouldn't be this way.

haha sounds about right...promote the guy that lose market share and declining revenue in the face of competiton. Whatever it is, please just prevent these people from contamining other med device companies outside of JnJ/CSS.

Gosh, emabarassing. Just sell the company already!!!

no joke, it's official....

J&J has officially given up on Acclarent.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.