Layoffs

Here we go again. I'm hearing Mentor too.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

You can make jokes all you want but there are planned layoffs. This should not be a surprise to you this time of year. It's like a national holiday at JNJ.

Jeff needs to show his BDE this time of year.

Oct 29 is a Monday. Is this more fake news?

You can make jokes all you want but there are planned layoffs. This should not be a surprise to you this time of year. It's like a national holiday at JNJ.

layoffs are to be announced on tuesday october 29 severance to begin december 14th

Oct 29 is a Monday. Is this more fake news?

I can confirm. Layoffs will be announced on Christmas Eve

layoffs are to be announced on tuesday october 29 severance to begin december 14th

I was told there were layoffs today or they are planned before Christmas. Can someone confirm?

I can confirm. Layoffs will be announced on Christmas Eve

Off to another banner year in 2018 I hear !

I was told there were layoffs today or they are planned before Christmas. Can someone confirm?

Read my lips team! SELL the nav or get another job. All the eggs are in this basket. Jef

Jeffrey and the rest of the sales team will be looking for a new job when JNJ sells Acclarent.

JnJ should have beg Fortive to buy Acclarent but perhaps Forgive can sense Acclarent is even more of a turd than ASP.

Read my lips team! SELL the nav or get another job. All the eggs are in this basket. Jef

Well it should be about time for the "This is the toe forward team" story and how the very best of the losers left are going to save the company again speech. This is were the worst losers of all (Sr Mgt) try to get the remaining low end sales people to stay to sell another bag of poorly conceived products. Another banner year Jeff ! How you keep you job is truly amazing in year over year over year losses

Off to another banner year in 2018 I hear !

Shopped and dropped due to leadership from slow-me thru the pothetic hire of Jeff H. Out of Biosense looser org.

The fact that Jeff is still here is telling...

This guy is saying Acclarent is being shopped...but we already knew that.

Shopped and dropped due to leadership from slow-me thru the pothetic hire of Jeff H. Out of Biosense looser org.

Well it should be about time for the "This is the toe forward team" story and how the very best of the losers left are going to save the company again speech. This is were the worst losers of all (Sr Mgt) try to get the remaining low end sales people to stay to sell another bag of poorly conceived products. Another banner year Jeff ! How you keep you job is truly amazing in year over year over year losses

This guy is saying Acclarent is being shopped...but we already knew that.

Medtech[y] | J&J Layoffs

CSS doesn't fit into the long-term strategy of where J&J is going in terms of maintaining at least 4% growth. There will have to be more than just layoffs in order for J&J to fix what's broken here. BWI is a keeper for J&J, and BWI is already physically separate from the rest of CSS with their own buildings…

Acclarent layoffs will hit in January, as they will in the rest of CSS at J&J.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.