The End of Gidget?

Rumor Is Bridget's going to resign?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I heard her and Block were interviewing for the Iowa position.

She has a new job at McDonalds...

I heard her and Block were interviewing for the Iowa position.

Is she really gone?

No, she's not gone. She's in line at Carl's Jr again!

What is really going on here? Obviously this is more than just a rumor. The biggest question is it a double cheeseburger or a triple with bacon on donuts. image

After all this drama, I still love me some burgers!!!

Closing Menlo? Wow it's like JNJ is trying to erase that Acclarent ever existed except of course still funneling money to Exploramed

What is really going on here? Obviously this is more than just a rumor. The biggest question is it a double cheeseburger or a triple with bacon on donuts.

Time off for her eating disorder

Closing Menlo? Wow it's like JNJ is trying to erase that Acclarent ever existed except of course still funneling money to Exploramed

Did she really resign?

Time off for her eating disorder

Only if I get a lifetime supply of delectable burgers! I need to keep up my physique you know! image

Did she really resign?

Only if I get a lifetime supply of delectable burgers! I need to keep up my physique you know!

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.