Off Label Marketing

It is clear that JNJ promotes off label marketing. For what other reason would a representative in Southern Florida be ushered up the corporate ladder for his success with one doctor who uses Scout off label be attributed to?

Smells an awful lot like the Risperdal plan...

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Are docs still using Scout off-label?

Call Stryker to find out this answer.

Are you and Melana friends? When you can't sell you look for the opportunity to whistleblow or sue?

Who care??

This email is incorrect. This is no longer my email. My current email address is angie5355@gmail.com. If you are contacted by anyone at angie33455@gmail.com, they are NOT me.

Angela Kelly

Are you and Melana friends? When you can't sell you look for the opportunity to whistleblow or sue?

In other words, MA left for Spirox but the off label methods carry on?

Funny funny funny thread. What's funnier is the guy you are referring to is now the VP of Sales for Entellus, I mean Stryker.

The master has left but the way of the dragon still lives on.

In other words, MA left for Spirox but the off label methods carry on?

Is South Florida still bending Scout?

The master has left but the way of the dragon still lives on.

What would they be looking into BSP for? There is so much else to focus on.

I would love to speak with you about this. I am a former pharma sales rep turned successful whistleblower (Amgen- Aranesp and Neulasta Oncology Sales) and I offer my support to other pharma/device sales reps who may question the marketing practices of their employer. There is no cost and our conversation will be completely confidential. I am reaching out to you because you can report this and protect your own interests. The WB process can be confusing and I want to share my experience and help you avoid mistakes I made so you can be properly rewarded for reporting fraud. Please email me at angie33455@gmail.com so we can set up a time to talk.

This email is incorrect. This is no longer my email. My current email address is angie5355@gmail.com. If you are contacted by anyone at angie33455@gmail.com, they are NOT me.

Angela Kelly

No names of attorneys or whistleblowers on the site, just a list of cases? Nope.

What do you mean?

**** the whistle, make money.

No names of attorneys or whistleblowers on the site, just a list of cases? Nope.

Show Language

Have you considered reaching out to a whistleblower firm?

Two things: Risperdal is a drug and Scout is a device which seems obvious but the business models differ as do the settlements. A drug is sold in each major market by 10 reps a day to 10 doctors a day over 7 years-the damages are high opposed to a device which is sold by 1 rep over a large geography who sells at best 1-2 devices per day.

Both pharma & device first determine what percentage of total sales were medicare/medicaid related and from that number an arbitrary percentage (15-25% but

Hello,
I am the Director of Case Development at consulting company that specializes in False Claims and whistleblower cases, Whistleblowers Against Fraud.

Whistleblowers Against Fraud are experts in determining ways to monetize information on behalf of our clients, helping them develop their best possible case, and working along side them throughout the entire process. While we are are not attorneys, a fundamental part of our services is partnering you with excellent legal representation. All of the law firms that we use are heavy hitters with years of experience in this specific area of law. Many of them previously worked in the offices of the OIG or have been former USAOs.

Our compensation is 100% success based. We commit ourselves to our clients from the very start of this process, until the very end. Additionally, we bear all of the expenses while pursuing the case.

I would like to invite you to visit our website at www.whistleblowersagainstfraud.com which highlights many of our notable accomplishments, including settling some of the largest settlements in US history, provides and overview of who we are and describes what services that we offer. Please also like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/whistleblowersagaisntfraud.

This company isn't giving up.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.