AbbVie Layoffs 2019

The stock is down for the year, losing 18% in October alone. What happens if the decline continues with the economy starting to crack? Layoffs will be unavoidable. The Humira situation in Europe is starting to get real. The U.S. close as well. Orilissa is the lone bright spot that could boost 2019. The fear of next year being a tough one is starting to become reality.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Like a cliff of a mountain range or off a smaller one at Lake Forest Beach where all the heavyweights live?

Libertyville and Lake Forest's tax revenue will take a big hit when a mass layoff occurs.

or off the edge of the cliff

Like a cliff of a mountain range or off a smaller one at Lake Forest Beach where all the heavyweights live?

Want job security? Have something to do with Humira and you can ride into the sunset.

or off the edge of the cliff

What part of the company were you in?

Want job security? Have something to do with Humira and you can ride into the sunset.

Any news of layoffs in North Chicago this year?

I just got laid off with about 300 more people worldwide. Very sad and I loved to work for this company

What part of the company were you in?

I just got laid off with about 300 more people worldwide. Very sad and I loved to work for this company

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.