Post A Reply

Rate Zimmer Biomet

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

MiMedx CEO Gets Called Out By Short Seller at JPM Healthcare Conference

3 sales tips to get off to a fast start in 2018

The Top 10 Medtechy Articles From 2017

Has Titan Medical missed their opportunity with SPORT?

Can Instagram Be MannKind Afrezza's Best Marketing Tool?

Job Listings

They call this leadership?

Dvorak is gone but the incompetence continues...

The first lesson a mentor taught me is to have your replacement in place before you let someone go. So how does the board of a major corp not have the leadership ability to do something so simple?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Covidien culture is aggressive towards pushing sales at the expense of everyone else. Quality and regulatory are relegated to rubber stamps while defective & unsafe products are launched. Look at the disaster with the old Covidien ventilation business, class I recall after class I recall. With the Covidien culture of ignoring FDA regulations to push the sales of defective products, I'm afraid things are going to get much worse at Zimmer Biomet.

You Hanson haters are missing the point and his chess pieces are lining up for an acquisition from Medtronic.

Wait and see!

Try not to be such a Class 1 *****. Hanson is going to take your organization to new heights

Did you take a break from slurping Hanson's hot dog?

Show Language

Covidien culture is aggressive towards pushing sales at the expense of everyone else. Quality and regulatory are relegated to rubber stamps while defective & unsafe products are launched. Look at the disaster with the old Covidien ventilation business, class I recall after class I recall. With the Covidien culture of ignoring FDA regulations to push the sales of defective products, I'm afraid things are going to get much worse at Zimmer Biomet.

Try not to be such a Class 1 *****. Hanson is going to take your organization to new heights

Show Language

The FDA warning letter has been terrible for Zimmer so I don't understand how Hanson could bring anything worse than the manufacturing/quality control and supply chain failures ZBH has experienced. What culture issues are you referring to from Covidien?

Bryan Hanson will bring the ugly culture of Covidien to Zimmer Biomet. If you think the current FDA warning letter against Zimmer Biomet is ugly, wait till Hanson staffs up Zimmer Biomet with his Covidien cronies who will collapse the entire company.

The FDA warning letter has been terrible for Zimmer so I don't understand how Hanson could bring anything worse than the manufacturing/quality control and supply chain failures ZBH has experienced. What culture issues are you referring to from Covidien?

Will Bryan Hanson bring low quality products to Zimmer like he was used to at Medtronic? i.e. the Medtronic Total Knee.

Bryan Hanson will bring the ugly culture of Covidien to Zimmer Biomet. If you think the current FDA warning letter against Zimmer Biomet is ugly, wait till Hanson staffs up Zimmer Biomet with his Covidien cronies who will collapse the entire company.

Will Bryan Hanson bring low quality products to Zimmer like he was used to at Medtronic? i.e. the Medtronic Total Knee.

What about their total knee?

The first lesson a mentor taught me is to have your replacement in place before you let someone go. So how does the board of a major corp not have the leadership ability to do something so simple?

Florin's just as bad. What a **** quarter.

Just waiting to find the right man for the job.

Show Language

Florin's just as bad. What a **** quarter.

Show Language

New leadership should cap case rates like Stryker.

Which would result in reps being fired or a reduction in pay. Or maybe you would be happy with a 100% commission job.

It's not just the supply chain. Look deeper like the OIG is.

New leadership should cap case rates like Stryker.

DD created the culture and now we're stuck with it until they find someone else. The supply chain issues were just the start of it...DD enabled inexperience at the distributorship level and leadership and sales have suffered because of the decisions. Whoever comes in next has a world of problems to figure out. Not just supply chain but sales leadership at the regional levels.

It's not just the supply chain. Look deeper like the OIG is.

Start with Biomet and their lack of control and the supply chain mess. Then you can focus on the awful culture that Dvorak supported.

Took someone with ***** to make the DD change ---

Did JANA Partners use its usual method to get the CEO out at Zimmer Biomet Holdings?

Known in some corporate circles as a Wall Street "bully", Jana Partners Managing Partner Barry Rosenstein is known in other hedge fund strategy circles as being an activist investor who lives up to his word. Rather than start an "engagement" by blasting corporate management and attacking a board as some activists have done, Rosenstein's latest strategy iteration is known for being clear on the process and attempting to work extensively behind the scenes before going public. Fireworks have been known to ensue when the corporate managers are publicly challenged. But it is in the relative nuance and constant behavior where a secret to Rosenstein's success is found, in part on view in an excerpt of the Jana Partners recent letter to investors reviewed by ValueWalk. Rosenstein is clear about his intentions to increase the stock price regardless of corporate responsibility, and sometimes he uses aggressive tactics should cooperation not be forthcoming.

Zimmer Biomet Holdings: Will JANA's "Intimidation" Process Work

Zimmer Biomet Holdings is operating by a consistent code of conduct that is respected among certain hedge fund managers but is despised

Show Language

DD created the culture and now we're stuck with it until they find someone else. The supply chain issues were just the start of it...DD enabled inexperience at the distributorship level and leadership and sales have suffered because of the decisions. Whoever comes in next has a world of problems to figure out. Not just supply chain but sales leadership at the regional levels.

Start with Biomet and their lack of control and the supply chain mess. Then you can focus on the awful culture that Dvorak supported.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.