Post A Reply

Rate Zimmer Biomet

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Business Underperforms in Q3

Auris Health Announces Results from Study of Monarch Platform at CHEST 2018

The Medtechy Daily: October 15

Zimmer Biomet and Apple Launch Clinical Study for Patients Getting Knee and Hip Replacements

Corindus Vascular Robotics Publishes New Videos from TCT 2018

Job Listings

They call this leadership?

Dvorak is gone but the incompetence continues...

The first lesson a mentor taught me is to have your replacement in place before you let someone go. So how does the board of a major corp not have the leadership ability to do something so simple?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Not happening. Medtronic doesn't have $50 billion laying around to acquire Zimmer Biomet.

Amazon does.

The chess pieces keep falling into place...Hanson just hired the Covidien investor relations head, Coleman Lannum, as its investor relations senior VP. Coleman will report directly to Hanson.

Not happening. Medtronic doesn't have $50 billion laying around to acquire Zimmer Biomet.

You Hanson haters are missing the point and his chess pieces are lining up for an acquisition from Medtronic.

Wait and see!

The chess pieces keep falling into place...Hanson just hired the Covidien investor relations head, Coleman Lannum, as its investor relations senior VP. Coleman will report directly to Hanson.

Covidien culture is aggressive towards pushing sales at the expense of everyone else. Quality and regulatory are relegated to rubber stamps while defective & unsafe products are launched. Look at the disaster with the old Covidien ventilation business, class I recall after class I recall. With the Covidien culture of ignoring FDA regulations to push the sales of defective products, I'm afraid things are going to get much worse at Zimmer Biomet.

You Hanson haters are missing the point and his chess pieces are lining up for an acquisition from Medtronic.

Wait and see!

Try not to be such a Class 1 *****. Hanson is going to take your organization to new heights

Did you take a break from slurping Hanson's hot dog?

Show Language

Covidien culture is aggressive towards pushing sales at the expense of everyone else. Quality and regulatory are relegated to rubber stamps while defective & unsafe products are launched. Look at the disaster with the old Covidien ventilation business, class I recall after class I recall. With the Covidien culture of ignoring FDA regulations to push the sales of defective products, I'm afraid things are going to get much worse at Zimmer Biomet.

Try not to be such a Class 1 *****. Hanson is going to take your organization to new heights

Show Language

The FDA warning letter has been terrible for Zimmer so I don't understand how Hanson could bring anything worse than the manufacturing/quality control and supply chain failures ZBH has experienced. What culture issues are you referring to from Covidien?

Bryan Hanson will bring the ugly culture of Covidien to Zimmer Biomet. If you think the current FDA warning letter against Zimmer Biomet is ugly, wait till Hanson staffs up Zimmer Biomet with his Covidien cronies who will collapse the entire company.

The FDA warning letter has been terrible for Zimmer so I don't understand how Hanson could bring anything worse than the manufacturing/quality control and supply chain failures ZBH has experienced. What culture issues are you referring to from Covidien?

Will Bryan Hanson bring low quality products to Zimmer like he was used to at Medtronic? i.e. the Medtronic Total Knee.

Bryan Hanson will bring the ugly culture of Covidien to Zimmer Biomet. If you think the current FDA warning letter against Zimmer Biomet is ugly, wait till Hanson staffs up Zimmer Biomet with his Covidien cronies who will collapse the entire company.

Will Bryan Hanson bring low quality products to Zimmer like he was used to at Medtronic? i.e. the Medtronic Total Knee.

What about their total knee?

The first lesson a mentor taught me is to have your replacement in place before you let someone go. So how does the board of a major corp not have the leadership ability to do something so simple?

Florin's just as bad. What a **** quarter.

Just waiting to find the right man for the job.

Show Language

Florin's just as bad. What a **** quarter.

Show Language

New leadership should cap case rates like Stryker.

Which would result in reps being fired or a reduction in pay. Or maybe you would be happy with a 100% commission job.

It's not just the supply chain. Look deeper like the OIG is.

New leadership should cap case rates like Stryker.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.