Post A Reply

Rate Stryker

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Next Generation Pantheris imperative to Avinger's turnaround

60 Minutes targets Boston Scientific gynecological mesh. Company says report is completely false

Allergan focuses on men to grow Botox franchise

Intuitive Surgical has treated over 5 million patients with their da Vinci surgical robot

Zimmer Biomet Still Haunted By Supply Chain

Job Listings

Layoffs at Stryker

I am hearing 2018 layoffs in Kalamazoo are basically a done deal. Probably sometime in the first quarter.

I do not have information about sales layoffs but will pass on anything else I hear.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

There is a rumor going around of another reorganization and outsourcing in Stryker IT going on in Q3-Q4 in Kalamazoo. People are going to have to re-apply for their jobs.

Someone on the Entellus board said they were going to increase the salesforce by 35%...who do you believe.

Not that person.

Stryker ENT is going to let half their sales reps go. The funny thing is the Spirox reps will mostly be retained and the legacy Entellus reps will be the first to go.

Someone on the Entellus board said they were going to increase the salesforce by 35%...who do you believe.

The Entellus reps need to take note of this: 54 of 109 Novadaq reps were not offered jobs.

Wow.

Stryker ENT is going to let half their sales reps go. The funny thing is the Spirox reps will mostly be retained and the legacy Entellus reps will be the first to go.

Endo and they didn't offer 54 of the 109 reps that Novadaq has in its salesforce.

The Entellus reps need to take note of this: 54 of 109 Novadaq reps were not offered jobs.

Wow.

Never heard of this company before. What does Novadaq do and what division will they be part of here?

Endo and they didn't offer 54 of the 109 reps that Novadaq has in its salesforce.

Don't be fooled by all the Stryker hype. Upper management is two faced and back stabbing. Employees are just a number. The brag about, benefits, all of their ratings, and how decentralized they are but in reality they are closing satellite offices and the benefits are the same as any company in the United States. Employees get fired and HR makes jokes about it. Fortune 500 and number 42 to work for in the United States.

I have info on sales. Stryker is starting with Novadaq layoffs in Q1....LOL.

Never heard of this company before. What does Novadaq do and what division will they be part of here?

I honestly don't think they will have to because most of the reps will leave before then. 100% commission and bad management will force reps to leave on their own.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.