Post A Reply

Rate Stryker

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

TransEnterix sells first Senhance Robotic System to Florida Hospital. Is SurgiBot up Next?

What was a Surgeon's First Impression of the Senhance Robotic System?

Will New Stent Study Negatively Impact Boston Scientific and Medtronic?

Intersect ENT's Sinus Implant Proves Effective, But Is It Too Expensive?

Don't Overlook This Major Difference Between Intuitive Surgical and TransEnterix

Job Listings

When will Stryker make an SCS Acquisition

It's no secret Stryker has been looking to get into the SCS market. When will they finally pull the trigger and get in? Or will they develop their own?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I seriously can't figure out if you all are being serious???

If Stryker is in fact going to jump in the SCS game and not develop their own product and salesforce, then they are going to acquire a company that has an FDA approved product with revenue. I guess Stimwave meets that criteria (kind of) but Stryker would probably steer clear based on all of the reasons listed in this thread.

Nevro would be too pricey and Nuvectra is good enough technology for Stryker to put their name on it.

So, why not Nuvectra?

Nuvectra is not a bad choice. Although the technology is "me too" it's still a viable product that from all accounts has produced pretty good outcomes. From a Stimwave standpoint, nobody is really sure what to think of this. A lot of rumors swirling in the wind about this company and not many positive rumors. Saluda may take too long to commercialize. So Nuvectra seems like the logical choice of the three...IM

count on it being SALUDA!!

I seriously can't figure out if you all are being serious???

If Stryker is in fact going to jump in the SCS game and not develop their own product and salesforce, then they are going to acquire a company that has an FDA approved product with revenue. I guess Stimwave meets that criteria (kind of) but Stryker would probably steer clear based on all of the reasons listed in this thread.

Nevro would be too pricey and Nuvectra is good enough technology for Stryker to put their name on it.

So, why not Nuvectra?

I hear Stimwave could be the target.

count on it being SALUDA!!

How long have you had bad hearing?

Count on saluda as Stryker's choice.

How long have you had bad hearing?

I could see Stryker holding out and making a play on a company like Saluda or Neuros whenever they establish themselves in the space. No reputable company will ever pick up st

The rumor that will not go away and will never happen.

Stimwave is irrelevant.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.