Post A Reply

Rate Stryker

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Has Titan Medical missed their opportunity with SPORT?

Can Instagram Be MannKind Afrezza's Best Marketing Tool?

FDA clears AliveCor’s KardiaBand as the first medical device accessory for the Apple Watch

TransEnterix sells first Senhance Robotic System to Florida Hospital. Is SurgiBot up Next?

What was a Surgeon's First Impression of the Senhance Robotic System?

Job Listings

Stryker got fleeced

Stryker to pony up $700M for imaging player Novadaq | FierceBiotech

Stryker has agreed to acquire Novadaq for $701 million, which specializes in fluorescence imaging systems with the goal of improving quality of care and reducing healthcare costs.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Thanks for all your transparency TT and the rest of the management team. Looking for a job during Christmas is everything I was hoping for this holiday season.

As much as I lay blame with Tom and Rick for their lack of transparency and the fact that their silence was all tied to the money they'll get when this is all said and done, Paul Glynn, Brent Ladd and their cronies are as much to blame. They made us sign non-competes and then intentionally delayed the decision on jobs so they could get as much out of the Novadaq team as possible.

Merry Christmas assholes! Hope you all get a stocking full of ****.

Show Language

Well, no ****! Novadaq won't exist in two months so of course they'll take a look at the Novadaq strategy and eliminate because there won't be anyone from Novadaq around to strategize with! But it's simple: Push the 1588 unless a customer begs to have the PinPoint. It's not rocket science and God knows most of you boys couldn't sell fluorescence on it's own anyway. So you'll keep pushing your ENV as if it's the same as Novadaq (which you all know it isn't but that's for another thread) and Novadaq and fluorescence imaging will be a commoditized thing of the past. Just ask Stryker's genius marketing team. This is their idea to minimize the acquisition because they know it was never part of their overarching strategy to begin with.

Thanks for all your transparency TT and the rest of the management team. Looking for a job during Christmas is everything I was hoping for this holiday season.

Show Language

Stryker is reviewing the Novadaq sales strategy over the next two months and will make changes by end of January.

Well, no ****! Novadaq won't exist in two months so of course they'll take a look at the Novadaq strategy and eliminate because there won't be anyone from Novadaq around to strategize with! But it's simple: Push the 1588 unless a customer begs to have the PinPoint. It's not rocket science and God knows most of you boys couldn't sell fluorescence on it's own anyway. So you'll keep pushing your ENV as if it's the same as Novadaq (which you all know it isn't but that's for another thread) and Novadaq and fluorescence imaging will be a commoditized thing of the past. Just ask Stryker's genius marketing team. This is their idea to minimize the acquisition because they know it was never part of their overarching strategy to begin with.

Show Language

I read about this deal a month ago and think they are merging with Endo. I'm not in that division and couldn't tell you how they will fit. There is a lot of consolidation in the industry and Stryker is looking for more to buy.

Stryker is reviewing the Novadaq sales strategy over the next two months and will make changes by end of January.

I just read about this deal and it appears there are other companies looking to offer more. I don't know much about Novadaq but at first glance a company like Intuitive makes more sense.

I read about this deal a month ago and think they are merging with Endo. I'm not in that division and couldn't tell you how they will fit. There is a lot of consolidation in the industry and Stryker is looking for more to buy.

I just read about this deal and it appears there are other companies looking to offer more. I don't know much about Novadaq but at first glance a company like Intuitive makes more sense.

Intuitive would laugh at Novadaq.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.