Post A Reply

Rate Stryker

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Abbott CEO gives a great lesson in accountability

Abbott's Medical Device Business is Rolling

JNJ Medical Device Business Continues to Lag

Diabetes is a main ingredient in Medtronic's Value Based Healthcare Program

JNJ beats earnings on pharma sales, cuts full year forecast

Job Listings

Stryker Gallup Interview and Questions

Any suggestions for the Gallup interview?

I appreciate the help!

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

All these a good points but seriously please don't try and fake your way through the gallup test. Stryker is looking for a certain type of individual and if you aren't that person, you would be better off finding a job at a company where you are a better fit. Stryker is a certain type of fraternity. Medtronic, or another company, is their own fraternity with a completely separate set of values. St. Jude has theirs. And on and on and on.

It's not worth being in a job where you aren't going to like it and you don't fit in. Be yourself and answer the Gallup questions honestly. You will be happier. If you aren't the right fit, move on until you find a company with the right culture fit for you.

Do you have any tips for the Stryker video interview? I have one later this week. Thank you in advance!!

Dress and act like you want the job. Be prepared for a lot of redundant questions on how and when you have been successful..

All these a good points but seriously please don't try and fake your way through the gallup test. Stryker is looking for a certain type of individual and if you aren't that person, you would be better off finding a job at a company where you are a better fit. Stryker is a certain type of fraternity. Medtronic, or another company, is their own fraternity with a completely separate set of values. St. Jude has theirs. And on and on and on.

It's not worth being in a job where you aren't going to like it and you don't fit in. Be yourself and answer the Gallup questions honestly. You will be happier. If you aren't the right fit, move on until you find a company with the right culture fit for you.

Could someone who recently went through the interview process share how the Gallup went and maybe some questions they asked? I am doing that video interview next week and am not sure how to dress and how to act. It's weird if you ask me. They are making me do it though. So if any new hires could you please help me that would be great.

Dress and act like you want the job. Be prepared for a lot of redundant questions on how and when you have been successful..

Someone new to Stryker just posted on LinkedIn that they are "so relieved" to finally get the job at Stryker after a 6 month hiring process...and this is an ENTRY LEVEL position ! That is Nothing to be proud of. Stryker HR folks are constantly wondering, out loud, why it is so hard to get good engineers in certain positions in MI.....wake up ! You lose any sensible human being with your ridiculous hiring wait time.

Could someone who recently went through the interview process share how the Gallup went and maybe some questions they asked? I am doing that video interview next week and am not sure how to dress and how to act. It's weird if you ask me. They are making me do it though. So if any new hires could you please help me that would be great.

I'm in the interview process with Stryker and will probably be taking this Gallup test in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone please share some of the recent questions they've seen on the test? I know they have made changes to the test recently and would like some updated tips so I can prepare. Thank you!!

Someone new to Stryker just posted on LinkedIn that they are "so relieved" to finally get the job at Stryker after a 6 month hiring process...and this is an ENTRY LEVEL position ! That is Nothing to be proud of. Stryker HR folks are constantly wondering, out loud, why it is so hard to get good engineers in certain positions in MI.....wake up ! You lose any sensible human being with your ridiculous hiring wait time.

I'm in the interview process with Stryker and will probably be taking this Gallup test in the next couple of weeks. Can anyone please share some of the recent questions they've seen on the test? I know they have made changes to the test recently and would like some updated tips so I can prepare. Thank you!!

I think Stryker has been working with Gallup to come up with a new set of questions because their old ones got out on sites like this. They have been removed but new ones will probably be posted in a couple of months.

This is true. New tests/questioning are being developed for Stryker.

Anyone out there have updated sample questions for the Gallup test that Stryker gives?

I think Stryker has been working with Gallup to come up with a new set of questions because their old ones got out on sites like this. They have been removed but new ones will probably be posted in a couple of months.

The Gallup will always be part of the hiring process at Stryker. It's in the blood.

This video interview is the brainchild of HR. They need something fun and exciting to do and love being on webcams.

Anyone out there have updated sample questions for the Gallup test that Stryker gives?

Was the Gallup test part of this process or has Stryker replaced it with a video interview? Did you hear back about the position?

The Gallup will always be part of the hiring process at Stryker. It's in the blood.

This video interview is the brainchild of HR. They need something fun and exciting to do and love being on webcams.

I got a phone call and applied to a position. I was then instructed to take a On-Demand Video Interview. It consisted of 8 questions I filmed myself answering. 2 of them I was able to re-record until I was happy with the results. The other 6 were "spontaneous Responses" which you were given a question and 60 seconds to prepare your response and were not able to re-record or adjust it at all. I took these and felt like I did absolutely terrible because of my nerves. I've interviewed plenty of times and actually find it one of my strong qualities within the hiring process. I just felt uncomfortable recording myself answering questions. I received a email confirming my video interview was submitted but haven't received any other confirmation. I sent the recruiter an email stating it was my first time completing an On-Demand Video Interview and wanted to confirm I completed it and submitted it properly. I haven't had any other contact and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for them to review and respond to inform you if you have made it to the next step. It's been a week since I sent it in.

Was the Gallup test part of this process or has Stryker replaced it with a video interview? Did you hear back about the position?

No they aren't. Complete ********!

How do you know???? They haven't even told us yet? You have to be the biggest YES man for Novadaq management that I've ever seen!!!!!

Show Language

novadaq reps are having to reinterview and take the Gallup.

No they aren't. Complete ********!

Show Language

Stryker should just admit the Gallup doesn't mean anything to them and the best way to get hired is to be a college athlete or spend greater than 20 hours a week at the gym. 'Roids don't hurt either.

novadaq reps are having to reinterview and take the Gallup.

I think Gallup noticed they were on here and had them taken down. I'm sure more will end up here at some point.

Stryker should just admit the Gallup doesn't mean anything to them and the best way to get hired is to be a college athlete or spend greater than 20 hours a week at the gym. 'Roids don't hurt either.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.