Post A Reply

Rate St. Jude Medical

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Business Underperforms in Q3

Auris Health Announces Results from Study of Monarch Platform at CHEST 2018

The Medtechy Daily: October 15

Zimmer Biomet and Apple Launch Clinical Study for Patients Getting Knee and Hip Replacements

Corindus Vascular Robotics Publishes New Videos from TCT 2018

Job Listings

The New #1 in Neuromodulation

How's it taste, Nevro?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

"she" is a fighter isn't she. :)

Yes she is. No class over there and nothing but class here. All the worthless stock options in the world couldn't get me to go work for that woman.

Not only does Keith do a great job, we don't have to worry about him fighting customers at NANS like another industry "leader"

"she" is a fighter isn't she. :)

Give Keith the respect he's earned... period!!

He has navigated more minefields than anyone I know in NMD and from a complete turnover “story” to #1 and made it all the way to the “top” from carrying the bag. Who do you know whose done that at any of the other SCS companies?

I remember Keith interviewing me when he was the AVP for the West and took a chance on me and I thank him for that opportunity as I had zero MED device experience and he took a calculated gamble on me.

I admire all he's been able to do in a short timeframe per se with all the obstacles faced during his career.

Well done, Keith, and best of luck with taking the Abbott NMD to great heights

Not only does Keith do a great job, we don't have to worry about him fighting customers at NANS like another industry "leader"

He has navigated more minefields than anyone I know in NMD and from a complete turnover “story” to #1 and made it all the way to the “top” from carrying the bag. Who do you know whose done that at any of the other SCS companies?

I remember Keith interviewing me when he was the AVP for the West and took a chance on me and I thank him for that opportunity as I had zero MED device experience and he took a calculated gamble on me.

I admire all he's been able to do in a short timeframe per se with all the obstacles faced during his career.

Finally someone gives me the respect I deserve! I got your first drink at the next sales meeting.

Good selling,

KB

Give Keith the respect he’s earned... period!!

I admire all he’s been able to do in a short timeframe per se with all the obstacles faced during his career.

Thanks Keith

Always great to see Keith posting his own threads! Lol.

And don't forget that KB runs this industry. Always has and always will.

Always great to see Keith posting his own threads! Lol.

Struggling? lol. NMD is one of the best performing divisions in the company.

Homework: Go look at Nevro's most recent quarter. We have a lot to do with their slowdown.

And don't forget that KB runs this industry. Always has and always will.

So basically Abbott saved your struggling business? That's called luck.

Struggling? lol. NMD is one of the best performing divisions in the company.

Homework: Go look at Nevro's most recent quarter. We have a lot to do with their slowdown.

You can try to joke all you want but it's true. We're number 1 in pain and along with cardiovascular, we're the highest profile business from the St. Jude acquisition. The amount invested in this business is literally doubling.

So basically Abbott saved your struggling business? That's called luck.

Keith has built a dynasty. He pushed aside the floundering efforts of his predecessor PH and has been able to demonstrate his sheer genius in delivering Abbott as the premier stim company in the world. Nurses, unite in celebration to applaud one of our very own, Ms Kendra Boetigger. Whoops, Keith, sorry.

You can try to joke all you want but it's true. We're number 1 in pain and along with cardiovascular, we're the highest profile business from the St. Jude acquisition. The amount invested in this business is literally doubling.

Keith has built a dynasty. He pushed aside the floundering efforts of his predecessor PH and has been able to demonstrate his sheer genius in delivering Abbott as the premier stim company in the world. Nurses, unite in celebration to applaud one of our very own, Ms Kendra Boetigger. Whoops, Keith, sorry.

Comedy at its finest.

Thanks for the post Keith! Anyone that works with you wouldn't give you credit for any of our success

KB as in Keith??? LOL.

Thanks for the post Keith! Anyone that works with you wouldn't give you credit for any of our success

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.