Post A Reply

Rate Novadaq

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Has Titan Medical missed their opportunity with SPORT?

Can Instagram Be MannKind Afrezza's Best Marketing Tool?

FDA clears AliveCor’s KardiaBand as the first medical device accessory for the Apple Watch

TransEnterix sells first Senhance Robotic System to Florida Hospital. Is SurgiBot up Next?

What was a Surgeon's First Impression of the Senhance Robotic System?

Job Listings

EOY Layoffs

Take heed to the warnings. If you haven't been contacted proactively by your Stryker management over the last few weeks about keeping your job then you will be laid off and receiving a severance package. Calls are being made this week. I got mine minutes ago.

If you haven't already received an offer letter then you're likely gone. If your manager and Stryker teammates are avoiding you, you're likely toast. Simply put, most of our assumptions at the Orlando meeting were right. It was a meeting to teach them how to do our jobs.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

What's going on with the Canadian office? Are they just keeping HR?

Many of those that got offers are in fact taking severance. One or two said no to the offers and still got the package... the rest found out they'd still get paid severance if they said no to the offer. and that fun fact tore through the sales force faster than herpes spreads through a stryker sales meeting. For most territories its a no brainer. Sad, but an obvious choice. Take my 45k severance and not work, or bend over for a year and make 60 and then be fired this time next year. huummm gee

I hate leaving because I love the technology that we get to sell but you are right. A year from now I would be looking for a job. I guess I am with you and will enjoy the rest of the holiday season knowing I have a nice severance and start looking in January.

It's been a nice ride.

I feel bad for most the Novadaq reps that were offered jobs. The comp plans for them absolutely sucks! Most wish they could take the severance and tell Stryker to shove their offers. What a joke!

Many of those that got offers are in fact taking severance. One or two said no to the offers and still got the package... the rest found out they'd still get paid severance if they said no to the offer. and that fun fact tore through the sales force faster than herpes spreads through a stryker sales meeting. For most territories its a no brainer. Sad, but an obvious choice. Take my 45k severance and not work, or bend over for a year and make 60 and then be fired this time next year. huummm gee

55 out of 109 in the salesforce received offers (23 CSS, 7 RBMS and 25 TSMs). But remember, not everyone was offered the same roles they had with Novadaq. Most of the CSS will be CSRs; the RBMs are either Novadaq Capital reps (a one year gig) and the TSMs are either Novadaq Capital reps, possibly Stryker endo reps or CSRs). But not everyone offered a position plans to take it or stay long. We'll see what those numbers look like in 12 months.

I feel bad for most the Novadaq reps that were offered jobs. The comp plans for them absolutely sucks! Most wish they could take the severance and tell Stryker to shove their offers. What a joke!

Well? The rest of us out in the real world are dying to know, commission only? How many people got offers?

55 out of 109 in the salesforce received offers (23 CSS, 7 RBMS and 25 TSMs). But remember, not everyone was offered the same roles they had with Novadaq. Most of the CSS will be CSRs; the RBMs are either Novadaq Capital reps (a one year gig) and the TSMs are either Novadaq Capital reps, possibly Stryker endo reps or CSRs). But not everyone offered a position plans to take it or stay long. We'll see what those numbers look like in 12 months.

Well? The rest of us out in the real world are dying to know, commission only? How many people got offers?

Does anyone have a count on how many people will not be retained??

More than half the salesforce (not sure about exact numbers) won't be retained while some that have offers are only doing so until they find new jobs. Not every Stryker region will have a Novadaq Capital rep (the RM's are saying they don't need one), which is supposedly in the range of 5-6 out of 30 regions. Plus each region will only have 2 CSRs. Some of the Novadaq Capital roles will be filled by current Novadaq RMs, while some of the clinical roles will be filled by current TSMs, leaving some of the CSS's out of the mix. Those RMs not taking capital roles will be given their walking papers (we had 18 RMs at last count) and the Directors aren't sticking around either.

You're right, it was laid out pretty succinctly at the iGSM. But there are some that wanted this to be more like what Stryker spouted from the stage and what they had been telling us all when this whole thing went down: that there would be jobs for all of us, that they bought us for our technology and the benefit to patients, blah, blah, blah.

Well, the truth smacked us all in the face. Obviously it took some longer than others to catch on to that fact but once those separation letters come on Friday, we'll all know the simple truth, that it was nothing but ******** and lies.

Does anyone have a count on how many people will not be retained??

Show Language

and what about the above surpirses you? This was laid out at the iGSM months ago.

You're right, it was laid out pretty succinctly at the iGSM. But there are some that wanted this to be more like what Stryker spouted from the stage and what they had been telling us all when this whole thing went down: that there would be jobs for all of us, that they bought us for our technology and the benefit to patients, blah, blah, blah.

Well, the truth smacked us all in the face. Obviously it took some longer than others to catch on to that fact but once those separation letters come on Friday, we'll all know the simple truth, that it was nothing but ******** and lies.

Show Language

and what about the above surpirses you? This was laid out at the iGSM months ago.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.