Post A Reply

Rate Novadaq

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

What's Next for TransEnterix after Senhance's FDA Clearance

Business Travel Tip: Watch your home TV with a streaming stick

Depuy Attune objection handling presentation and the new Attune S+ technology

Apple one of 9 companies chosen for FDA pilot program and what it means for the revolution in digital healthcare

Titan Medical Announces First Procedures with SPORT Surgical System

Job Listings

Disappointed

I strolled into our corporate office yesterday. Just a regular day.

Until I learned for the first time about this appalling site. I didn't spent much time reading but I was given enough to feel betrayed by you all.

I have been, as many of you have also been part of changing the way surgery is performed. Forever. I'm grateful for the journey.

I've worked with incredible talent both inside and outside of our four walls.

I have, and still do work and with some "challenging personalities" and believe me - I've deserved danger pay for a couple of them! They've forced ME to become a better person. I've evolved. And regardless of just what clowns I may think these people are outside of work, these same folks have immense dedication, heart and passion for what it is we do day in and day out. These same people have stood beside me and had my back at the scariest of times, supported my business and growth while most of you were out partying and making immoral choices.

I didn't judge you.

Our house has cracks. No doubt. Nothing is perfect. I've had a fair number of issues during my tenure also, I'm not going to kid anyone. Novadaq and the people here have been my family. I've spent more time with ya'l them my own family at times, and every surgeon and patient who's been part of our journey deserves better than the ******** here.

Stop pointing blame Tom Tamberrino and your respective leadership teams. Look inward. You had and depending on your current employment status - have a choice.

Be an adult.

You sound like spoiled brats. I earn 30% less than all of you in the US, I'm both the TSM and the CSS for two territories and I cover would and surgical.

I've never complained. You honestly sound like spoiled brats.

I'm incredibly disappointed to read the garbage and distaste here and know it's come from people who once, or may still be within. As your friend, I'm ashamed of your individual choices to participate in such activity...

Be better than this.

Show Language

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Perfectly executed. Thank you.

It's what HR is paid to do, Sir

"I have been, as many of you have also been part of changing the way surgery is performed. Forever. I'm grateful for the journey."

Get real. This technology has been around for years. Our management screwed up the opportunity to be something special. Most of our journeys here are better described as being mislead and walking in a circle.

"I've worked with incredible talent both inside and outside of our four walls."

No you haven't. Nobody here is incredible. You worked with unethical dolts.

"These same people have stood beside me and had my back at the scariest of times, supported my business and growth while most of you were out partying and making immoral choices."

Only because they had a bet between them about which could nail you first

"Be an adult. You sound like spoiled brats. I earn 30% less than all of you in the US, I'm both the TSM and the CSS for two territories and I cover would and surgical. I've never complained. You honestly sound like spoiled brats."

You suggest we stop complaining and immediately start complaining. Spoiled brats is corny enough, then you use it again. No wonder you work in wound care.

"As your friend, I'm ashamed of your individual choices to participate in such activity..."

I'm embarrassed that you're so blind about your employer.

I wonder if he or she realizes they're a pawn in TT's game? I'm disappointed there are still people in this company who are blind to their narcissism and unethical behavior. Now TT and his minions get these imbeciles to disregard the atrocities that are posted here and instead have TT's back? TT must have cult leader qualities or some magic potion to get these dillard's to follow whatever they say.

"I have been, as many of you have also been part of changing the way surgery is performed. Forever. I'm grateful for the journey."

Get real. This technology has been around for years. Our management screwed up the opportunity to be something special. Most of our journeys here are better described as being mislead and walking in a circle.

"These same people have stood beside me and had my back at the scariest of times, supported my business and growth while most of you were out partying and making immoral choices."

"Be an adult. You sound like spoiled brats. I earn 30% less than all of you in the US, I'm both the TSM and the CSS for two territories and I cover would and surgical. I've never complained. You honestly sound like spoiled brats."

You suggest we stop complaining and immediately start complaining. Spoiled brats is corny enough, then you use it again. No wonder you work in wound care.

"As your friend, I'm ashamed of your individual choices to participate in such activity..."

Perfectly executed. Thank you.

Can't handle the truth?

The only truth is that we were lambs being brought to the slaughter house. Tom could care less about you and your strolling into the office. Sad part is the products are good minus the dermacrap. We never stood a chance with the mismanagement.

Novadaq made me a better person too.

So much better now that I no longer work here.

Im willing to bet my last commission check (that novadaq will no doubt try to ***** me out of) that this post was brought to you by the same novadaq HR loser whose primary role is to defend our shitty company's reputation on all social media. I'm sure your job is secure with the buyout - no doubt stryker needs someone to tweet worthless info to an audience that solely consists of fellow Stryker employees. Keep up the good work, you are your own "n of 1"!

Show Language

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.