Post A Reply

Rate Nevro

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Diversified growth lifts Boston Scientific in Q1

Mazor Robotics Q1 2018 Investor Presentation

Intuitive Surgical hits 2018 priorities. Blows past Q1 expectations

Johnson & Johnson medical device business delivers 7.5% growth in Q1

Boston Scientific marketing gets innovative with new video series

Job Listings

NANS

Who is going to NANS and has anyone heard of exciting announcements or new products being released at the meeting?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

All outsiders think Nevro is great. Trust me it's not everything it's made out to be. Reps can only be pushed for so long before it starts having negative effects. Look at the turnover as the example.

What negative effects? So what if my blood pressure is 180/90? Totally manageable. Yes, my kids now call me Richard instead of "Dad", but that's a sign of maturity. My hair is falling out, but women find bald men sexy.

Even if there are negative aspects to working at Nevro, it's all worth it when I get to hear Rami speak. Truth be told, I cry with excitement and inspiration every time I hear him say that Nevro is "not a med device company, but a technology company that makes a medical device". That **** gets me every time.

Show Language

18 month shitshow? You should be ******* it by 18 months. Not sure why you aren't happy. Great product, smart people and good comp plan.

All outsiders think Nevro is great. Trust me it's not everything it's made out to be. Reps can only be pushed for so long before it starts having negative effects. Look at the turnover as the example.

Show Language

I'm looking forward to snorting some **** off a ******'s *** and making it rain at the Rhino. After 18 months at this shitshow, I need to **** off some steam

18 month shitshow? You should be ******* it by 18 months. Not sure why you aren't happy. Great product, smart people and good comp plan.

Show Language

I'm looking forward to snorting some **** off a ******'s *** and making it rain at the Rhino. After 18 months at this shitshow, I need to **** off some steam

Show Language

You won't be allowed within 20 feet of the Boston booth.

Wrong. Surgeons can do what they want.

I'm excited to see WaveWriter at the meeting but Senza II should steal the show.

You won't be allowed within 20 feet of the Boston booth.

I'm excited to see WaveWriter at the meeting but Senza II should steal the show.

Nevro's new battery will dominate the meeting. It's over for you clowns!

Nevro's new battery will dominate the meeting. It's over for you clowns!

The biggest producing Nuvectra docs located in Tampa better keep their Rep super busy to prop up quarterly revenue to help them get their price up so they can get their money back before company goes BK. But, those docs can't spend that money if they get indicted. Shady docs; shady company - match made in Heaven.

Tampa is the hotbed for Nuvectra activity? I thought it was Los Angeles and Chicago.

I did hear Scott Drees is holding a bingo tournament and the winner gets all the money back that they lost in Nuvectra stock last year.

The biggest producing Nuvectra docs located in Tampa better keep their Rep super busy to prop up quarterly revenue to help them get their price up so they can get their money back before company goes BK. But, those docs can't spend that money if they get indicted. Shady docs; shady company - match made in Heaven.

Just some worthless stock so nothing really. Smart move by Nuvectra

Both Sharp dudes. Soin is a gentleman and is good for the pain industry. Always does the right thing and refuses to backstab. Uses what is best for his patients

I did hear Scott Drees is holding a bingo tournament and the winner gets all the money back that they lost in Nuvectra stock last year.

Dr. Barolat and Dr. Soin are speaking for Nuvectra.

How much did that cost...

Dr. Barolat and Dr. Soin are speaking for Nuvectra.

How much did that cost...

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.