Post A Reply

Rate Nevro

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Business Underperforms in Q3

Auris Health Announces Results from Study of Monarch Platform at CHEST 2018

The Medtechy Daily: October 15

Zimmer Biomet and Apple Launch Clinical Study for Patients Getting Knee and Hip Replacements

Corindus Vascular Robotics Publishes New Videos from TCT 2018

Job Listings

Nevro Senza Battery Issues and Explants

For your company to be so arrogant about Senza is asinine. There are multiple reports from my customers that patients are having their HF10's removed due to the battery being so big and having to be recharged everyday. The battery is also hard to place and some patients end up having the battery cut through their skin!

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

anonymous pain patients are also anonymous competitors

It certainly hasn't helped me. In fact it has added more pain.

I know, right?! Typical dumbass chronic pain patient. They should be on their knees, thanking Nevro for reducing their pain without parasthesia. Some people are just fundamentally ungrateful.

anonymous pain patients are also anonymous competitors

So you decided to take this issue to an anonymous message board? Maybe chat w/ the MD. The total weekly charge time is nearly equivalent to the other vendors, but with better pain relief and no buzzing. Or you could get an Abbott implant with no charging, have it replaced 4 times in 10 years and get less pain relief.

I know, right?! Typical dumbass chronic pain patient. They should be on their knees, thanking Nevro for reducing their pain without parasthesia. Some people are just fundamentally ungrateful.

If it makes you feel any better, the Nevro rep probably lied to you because he or she was afraid for their job and needed the implant revenue...and probably got fired anyway.

So you decided to take this issue to an anonymous message board? Maybe chat w/ the MD. The total weekly charge time is nearly equivalent to the other vendors, but with better pain relief and no buzzing. Or you could get an Abbott implant with no charging, have it replaced 4 times in 10 years and get less pain relief.

if your a rep then you should not lie to the patients.

1. I was told battery last 10 years said nothing about charging daily or i would not have gotten it nevro is looking at a class action

If it makes you feel any better, the Nevro rep probably lied to you because he or she was afraid for their job and needed the implant revenue...and probably got fired anyway.

Dude, then go find something else to sell if you don't like working with the patients!! That's 50% of this job!!!

1. I was told battery last 10 years said nothing about charging daily or i would not have gotten it nevro is looking at a class action

Dude, then go find something else to sell if you don't like working with the patients!! That's 50% of this job!!!

This is nail on head accurate. Many of the experienced reps saw the writing on the wall and jumped at better opportunities before it got this bad. Nevro looks great on a resume and those reps smartly took a better gig. The success of this company rests on the shoulders of sales leadership and it's too bad an engineer is running the show.

Well, to the converse, you can see in the case of Nuvectra what happens when a sales organization runs rough-shot over a company. No product improvement or cadence.

Nevro has a great product and if their management team wasn't in such disarray I wouldn't be getting as much business as I am. Their product is darn good but there are other really good products out now. What I am seeing that shows me that HF10 is nothing better than what's out there is the amount of explants, patients coming back and MAUDE reports.

All companies have them. I used to think Nevro had less than the rest of us. Now that they've been on the market long enough, I realized they are still great but nothing special. I think customers are waking up to this too.

This makes all things equal and customers use reps they like. Too bad customers never get a chance to know their Nevro rep too long.

This is nail on head accurate. Many of the experienced reps saw the writing on the wall and jumped at better opportunities before it got this bad. Nevro looks great on a resume and those reps smartly took a better gig. The success of this company rests on the shoulders of sales leadership and it's too bad an engineer is running the show.

Nevro has a great product and if their management team wasn't in such disarray I wouldn't be getting as much business as I am. Their product is darn good but there are other really good products out now. What I am seeing that shows me that HF10 is nothing better than what's out there is the amount of explants, patients coming back and MAUDE reports.

All companies have them. I used to think Nevro had less than the rest of us. Now that they've been on the market long enough, I realized they are still great but nothing special. I think customers are waking up to this too.

This makes all things equal and customers use reps they like. Too bad customers never get a chance to know their Nevro rep too long.

Typical chronic pain patient. Always complaining about something...,

Leave it to Nevro to attack a patient. The arrogance continues. Unreal.

moronic

I have had the Nevro system for the past 3 years- for the past 6 months the battery site has been very painful where I cant get up from a sitting position without excruciating pain. The only relief is to lie down and stretch - the pain eases up...I can walk and run without any issues..I'm very thin in the back and the doctor said the only thing he could do is move battery to stomach area- REALLY!!! Have a box shaped device sticking out of stomach..No way!! I requested the newer smaller Nevro...Dr said it probably wouldn't help...I want to take my chances...Nevro said it wasn't there issue but insurance...Nevro has to take steps to help me with this issue...

I am not trying to be insensitive but why should Nevro be the one helping you if your insurance will not cover it? If the doctor says it would help (he didn't) then the doctor's back office should be the ones working with your insurance company to get the new implant pre-certified. Start with them.

I have had the Nevro system for the past 3 years- for the past 6 months the battery site has been very painful where I cant get up from a sitting position without excruciating pain. The only relief is to lie down and stretch - the pain eases up...I can walk and run without any issues..I’m very thin in the back and the doctor said the only thing he could do is move battery to stomach area- REALLY!!! Have a box shaped device sticking out of stomach..No way!! I requested the newer smaller Nevro...Dr said it probably wouldn’t help...I want to take my chances...Nevro said it wasn’t there issue but insurance...Nevro has to take steps to help me with this issue...

Typical chronic pain patient. Always complaining about something...,

Try shoving it up your ******. I’ve heard that works with other SCS systems.

Nevro rep hubris for all to see.

Show Language

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.