Post A Reply

Rate Medtronic

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Introducing the Medtech[y] Medical Sales Job Board

Amazon looks to disrupt the game of healthcare

MiMedx CEO Gets Called Out By Short Seller at JPM Healthcare Conference

3 sales tips to get off to a fast start in 2018

The Top 10 Medtechy Articles From 2017

Job Listings

Medtronic RTG Layoffs

Rumors of layoffs in early 2018, spring timeframe.

Who else is hearing the same?

Timeframe?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Divestiture or layoffs?

**No divestiture. Layoffs

And are we referring to RMS or CRDM?

***RMS is all I have heard. CRDM could be the safest in all of Medtronic.

thank you for the specifics here. not a surprise given the numbers in this division this year. assuming this will affect field sales (VPs managers reps clinicals) as a whole?

Show Language

Divestiture or layoffs? And are we referring to RMS or CRDM?

Divestiture or layoffs?

**No divestiture. Layoffs

And are we referring to RMS or CRDM?

***RMS is all I have heard. CRDM could be the safest in all of Medtronic.

Show Language

Soon. Shortly after the start of Q1

Divestiture or layoffs? And are we referring to RMS or CRDM?

Why will there be layoffs in patient monitoring and diagnostics in Q1?

Please share any other information you have heard or do hear. I cannot sleep at night because of these rumors and my other friends throughout the country have been feeling the same way for months. You don't have to name locations or names. We just want to know what could happen so we can plan. Thank you.

I've heard from a reliable source that Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics is first up on the chopping block..

Please share any other information you have heard or do hear. I cannot sleep at night because of these rumors and my other friends throughout the country have been feeling the same way for months. You don't have to name locations or names. We just want to know what could happen so we can plan. Thank you.

Around when they will have layoffs in patient and monitoring?

Ugh, and who? Sales, corporate, all?

I've heard from a reliable source that Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics is first up on the chopping block..

Around when they will have layoffs in patient and monitoring?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.