Post A Reply

Rate Medtronic

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Assoc Engineering Spec, PR

Humacao Municipio, PR

Production Group Lead - 1st shift

Boulder, CO

Regional Reimbursement Economic Consultant

United States

Finance Analyst

United States

Sr Commercial Model Analyst, Market Intelligence

Northridge, CA

Jobs by Indeed job search

Medtech[y] Guarantee

COMPANONYMOUS

Our Promise to you - Company & Hospital boards are always anonymous

Corporate Greed

medtronic is closing its doors in Joliet IL after 20 years of service. They don't care about the way it affects their employees and their family. I hope Omar is happy with his 40 million dollar plus salary. Hope he can pay his mortgage because I can't. Hope he can pay for his kids college because I can't. Hope he can sleep at night because I can't. Corporate greed at its finest.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

what products did the center distribute?

MITG Thousands of SKU's.

The Joliet facility is a Distribution center not manufacturing.

what products did the center distribute?

I've read this entire thread and not one of you have said what this plant or warehouse did. Maybe you are afraid to admit Medtronic made the right decision.

The Joliet facility is a Distribution center not manufacturing.

Well maybe if Omar took your job of 20 years maybe you would like an answer. I'm sure you are the type that would say it was a executive decision but you still would have no job. Like I said, when is enough? What about the people that made this company what it is instead of the corporate creed they are showing. Easy for you to talk. You still have your job.

I've read this entire thread and not one of you have said what this plant or warehouse did. Maybe you are afraid to admit Medtronic made the right decision.

If you actually think Omar awas going to email you back you need to wake up from lala land.

Plus you don't even know what the plant that you worked at did....how can you defend business decisions if you don't understand the business?

Well maybe if Omar took your job of 20 years maybe you would like an answer. I'm sure you are the type that would say it was a executive decision but you still would have no job. Like I said, when is enough? What about the people that made this company what it is instead of the corporate creed they are showing. Easy for you to talk. You still have your job.

plus Omar can't even answer a simple email about the layoffs in Joliet. No backbone at all.

If you actually think Omar awas going to email you back you need to wake up from lala land.

Plus you don't even know what the plant that you worked at did....how can you defend business decisions if you don't understand the business?

yes they do happen but the care nothing of the employees they hurt. No sympathy for the

plus Omar can't even answer a simple email about the layoffs in Joliet. No backbone at all.

Was the Joliet closing a result of Covidien synergies?

yes they do happen but the care nothing of the employees they hurt. No sympathy for the

Who cares, stock's up.

Layoffs happen in every industry and are a necessary evil. You knew this could happen when Medtronic bought Covidien.

I am sorry your plant closed and I hope you find another job soon.

Layoffs happen in every industry and are a necessary evil. You knew this could happen when Medtronic bought Covidien.

I hope Karma does its job

yes they are giving us 2 weeks per year worked. I'd rather have my job for the next ten or more years though.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.
'