Post A Reply

Rate Medtronic

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

What's Next for TransEnterix after Senhance's FDA Clearance

Business Travel Tip: Watch your home TV with a streaming stick

Depuy Attune objection handling presentation and the new Attune S+ technology

Apple one of 9 companies chosen for FDA pilot program and what it means for the revolution in digital healthcare

Titan Medical Announces First Procedures with SPORT Surgical System

Job Listings

Medtronic RTG - Restorative Therapies Group

Is the restructuring a good or bad move?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

RTG currently consists of:

1. Spine & Biologics (Sofamor Danek),
  2. Pelvic Health & Gastro
  3. Ear, Nose & Throat (Xomed)
  4. Pain Therapies
    1. Stimulation
    2. Targeted Drug Delivery (Drug Pump)
    3. Interventional
  5. Brain Therapies
    1. Enabling Technologies (Surgical Navigation)
    2. Neurosurgical Technologies (Advanced Energy, tissue ablation)
    3. CSF Management & Critical Care (Hydrocephalus, and Neuro-Critical Care)
    4. Brain Modulation
    5. Neurovascular

Nothing like rockin' 2% growth in RTG....

I own MDT stock and have been confused with the division changes at Medtronic. Can someone out there explain what the RTG division sells and why the growth rate is this low for the division?

That was forever ago and was prior to Medtronic owning Covidien.

That's reassuring because Medtronic is never in the news for anything like that. I trust that their compliance program is solid!

Yes. A former sales rep for Covidien's vascular business accused the company of wrongful termination after it fired him for blowing the whistle to the FBI on an alleged kickbacks scheme.

That was forever ago and was prior to Medtronic owning Covidien.

Kickback schemes?

Yes. A former sales rep for Covidien's vascular business accused the company of wrongful termination after it fired him for blowing the whistle to the FBI on an alleged kickbacks scheme.

Bahahahahahahahaha. Is that 25% because of the kickback schemes? Or are you just really good at selling used cars

Kickback schemes?

RTG does 25% of Medtronic's business. NMD is on the up and the opportunity in brain is significant. Spine is the wildcard. Omar needs to **** or get off the pot with that business.

Bahahahahahahahaha. Is that 25% because of the kickback schemes? Or are you just really good at selling used cars

Show Language

division is a complete mess Regional managers are providing strategic direction on businesses they know zero about since the restructure.

RTG does 25% of Medtronic's business. NMD is on the up and the opportunity in brain is significant. Spine is the wildcard. Omar needs to **** or get off the pot with that business.

Show Language

Is there a hiring freeze going on in the Restorative Therapy group? I interviewed in January and the manager told my recruiter the job was being put on hold and the recruiter said neither the other candidate or myself are still waiting to hear from him. Is the division doing bad? very annoying...I was pumped for this job...

I believe hiring freeze is expected to end in May but with Cov's medical supply business being on the market there is talk of a restructuing between RMS and RTG. I have no clue how it would shake out though.

Is there a hiring freeze going on in the Restorative Therapy group? I interviewed in January and the manager told my recruiter the job was being put on hold and the recruiter said neither the other candidate or myself are still waiting to hear from him. Is the division doing bad? very annoying...I was pumped for this job...

All you have to do is look at the latest earnings. RTG is getting smoked with the BU down 2%. It is only a matter of time before moves are made.

-2% is not the end of the world brotha

I just heard layoffs happening in RTG. Any truth to it?

division is a complete mess Regional managers are providing strategic direction on businesses they know zero about since the restructure.

What businesses are regionals giving advice on where they aren't informed?

Clever

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.