Post A Reply

Rate Intersect ENT

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

Next Generation Pantheris imperative to Avinger's turnaround

60 Minutes targets Boston Scientific gynecological mesh. Company says report is completely false

Allergan focuses on men to grow Botox franchise

Intuitive Surgical has treated over 5 million patients with their da Vinci surgical robot

Zimmer Biomet Still Haunted By Supply Chain

Job Listings

Getting Ugly

Shelves are stocked, expectations are too high, and reimbursement for the office is not coming. It is getting really ugly here.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Announced yesterday. not impressive unless you are one of the ones with a great territory.

boo hoo

you are right, it hasn't been announced yet. Probably early August.

Announced yesterday. not impressive unless you are one of the ones with a great territory.

Intersect ENT Announces Preliminary Q2 Revenue and Business Update

Intersect ENT, Inc. , a company dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients with ear, nose and throat conditions, today announced preliminary revenue for the second quarter 2016 of approximately $19.3 million, an increase of 27% from the second quarter 2015.

When is the earnings call? No mention of it yet and that seems very odd, what's holding up that announcement?

you are right, it hasn't been announced yet. Probably early August.

When is the earnings call? No mention of it yet and that seems very odd, what's holding up that announcement?

haha!! At least it's not baking earnings anymore. Man, that guy as a complete fraud. Truly.

Sounds like another down quarter of no loading and baking going on?

The company has gone downhill since Freeman left.

haha!! At least it's not baking earnings anymore. Man, that guy as a complete fraud. Truly.

Are you saying the AD's are helping a "select" few reps by not cutting up their territory like the rest of us?

The company has gone downhill since Freeman left.

...said no one ever.

Correction: a select few, and I mean "select."

Are you saying the AD's are helping a "select" few reps by not cutting up their territory like the rest of us?

We are all making 250. I love it here.

...said no one ever.

Correction: a select few, and I mean "select."

What are most sales reps making at Intersect?

We are all making 250. I love it here.

Earning potential has considerably dropped in the last two years.

What are most sales reps making at Intersect?

Hey Melayna why not go after Intersect? Off label is their name and their game. I guess the female CEO scares you.

I'm kind of busy now but will for sure look into Lisa and Intersect's off label selling when I get back from Boston. They aren't letting me into the court room so I may have to take more drastic measures. BRB.

it's called sarcasm....another reason why you must be a drone at Xent. When you have no job stability, it may as well be a contract gig.

Earning potential has considerably dropped in the last two years.

This job is never going 1099, such a ridiculous comment.

it's called sarcasm....another reason why you must be a drone at Xent. When you have no job stability, it may as well be a contract gig.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.