Post A Reply

Rate Depuy Synthes

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

MiMedx CEO Gets Called Out By Short Seller at JPM Healthcare Conference

3 sales tips to get off to a fast start in 2018

The Top 10 Medtechy Articles From 2017

Has Titan Medical missed their opportunity with SPORT?

Can Instagram Be MannKind Afrezza's Best Marketing Tool?

Job Listings

Depuy Attune Tibial Loosening

How many need to be reported before the company takes action? Customers have noticed and even worse, competitors have noticed and are using it against us in the field. Wake up people!!

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Yes, based on technique which we all know is surgeon specific, all knee systems can cause pain and loosening. With that said, when you are seeing a higher incidence of baseplate loosening, etc with one system (Attune) can't you reasonably believe there is a problem specific to that particular system?

The MAUDE data and these posts are not made up just to make Depuy look bad. They are doing it on their own.

At least Depuy is reporting these events to the FDA. I know of several Stryker cases where there have been device malfunctions and the rep doesn't send back the device or report it. That's unethical and illegal.

I was in an Attune case last week and the universal attune handle broke. No big deal, the case went on and we didn't lose time. The malfunction was reported though. If a company (or rep) doesn't choose to report these events, all things aren't equal. Don't be misguided and think malfunctions and loosening aren't happening with the meatheads at Stryker, because they are.

wake up yourself and stop drinking the kool aid..can show you revised Stryker/Zimmer/DJO baseplates-I am x Stryker employee and have seen alot-read the Registry-Attune is performing same as class and better than class w PS knee at 4 years. Be careful where you tread get the fact

Yes, based on technique which we all know is surgeon specific, all knee systems can cause pain and loosening. With that said, when you are seeing a higher incidence of baseplate loosening, etc with one system (Attune) can't you reasonably believe there is a problem specific to that particular system?

The MAUDE data and these posts are not made up just to make Depuy look bad. They are doing it on their own.

I think they meant there is a higher percentage of loosening MAUDE reports for Depuy as opposed to Stryker, et al. If you read all of the posts on this site and others you will realize people don't have to try and create uncertainty, the market is doing it for them.

We are experiencing the same reports of tibial loosening at bone to implant interface in Ireland. The failures are quite severe and these events are definitely related to the device. Many of the patients who received Attune are awaiting for revision of tibial component.

The events are not an n of 1 and do not seem to be country specific with the reports on this site mostly coming from the U.S.

Maybe a spokesperson from Depuy can answer the reports on here? The chirping is getting loud in Ireland like it has in your country.

when you say recall level what do you mean? Is it a percentage or a numerical threshold? What percentage of implanted attunes have Maude reports for loose tibias? Or are you just throwing that out there to create uncertainty.

I think they meant there is a higher percentage of loosening MAUDE reports for Depuy as opposed to Stryker, et al. If you read all of the posts on this site and others you will realize people don't have to try and create uncertainty, the market is doing it for them.

As a rep, I completely agree with your point of view that there is no perfect knee. However, the amount of MAUDE reports on Attune are of the recall scale. Triathlon doesn't have as many reports does it?

when you say recall level what do you mean? Is it a percentage or a numerical threshold? What percentage of implanted attunes have Maude reports for loose tibias? Or are you just throwing that out there to create uncertainty.

My mother has a Triathlon and has pain...so it happens..a total knee is painful..Attorneys are chasing the money..get the data before believing a commericial..or listening to reps spout off..I worked for Stryker for 17 years there is no perfect knee..sorry wish there was

As a rep, I completely agree with your point of view that there is no perfect knee. However, the amount of MAUDE reports on Attune are of the recall scale. Triathlon doesn't have as many reports does it?

Is your doctor paid by Johnson & Johnson / Depuy Synthes? What is his name?

My mother has a Triathlon and has pain...so it happens..a total knee is painful..Attorneys are chasing the money..get the data before believing a commericial..or listening to reps spout off..I worked for Stryker for 17 years there is no perfect knee..sorry wish there was

wake up yourself and stop drinking the kool aid..can show you revised Stryker/Zimmer/DJO baseplates-I am x Stryker employee and have seen alot-read the Registry-Attune is performing same as class and better than class w PS knee at 4 years. Be careful where you tread get the fact

I am in the same boat! I have two new Attune knees and have more pain than I ever did before. Right from the get go I have felt like I have fractured both legs at the tibial area. I traded in old knees for extremely arthritic feeling knee joints!

Is your doctor paid by Johnson & Johnson / Depuy Synthes? What is his name?

I bet the femoral impactor was broken. It happens all the time with Attune.

Wow, Stryker and Zimmer reps sure do live in glass houses.

I am in the same boat! I have two new Attune knees and have more pain than I ever did before. Right from the get go I have felt like I have fractured both legs at the tibial area. I traded in old knees for extremely arthritic feeling knee joints!

Yes, it was Depuy Attune both times. And she is more pain now than before the first surgery.

Depuy is marketing this website and their reps are telling my surgeons to go here:

I'm with Stryker and I wouldn't let anyone in my family get an Attune knee despite what evidence Depuy wants to put out. I've seen the results up close and they aren't great.

Depuy has a history of deception.

As a rep, this makes me extremely angry, and quite frankly, disappointed in Depuy. I have always held them and JNJ to a higher standard but this is as close to fraud as I can imagine without being illegal. Maybe it is. All I know is it isn't right.

To the Depuy/JNJ marketing employees responsible for buying this ad space, please explain yourself. I know you are reading.

By purchasing ad space and creating a website that pushes your ads up to the first spot, you are effectively pushing any websites and pages down in Google so patients and lawyers do not find discussions like this.

It is sad and you should be ashamed. Look at yourself and ask if it makes you happy to be complicit in this activity.

Depuy is marketing this website and their reps are telling my surgeons to go here:

I'm with Stryker and I wouldn't let anyone in my family get an Attune knee despite what evidence Depuy wants to put out. I've seen the results up close and they aren't great.

Evidence - ATTUNE® Knee System | Total Knee Replacement Device

A comprehensive evidence generation program that encompasses clinical data (data from national registries, company initiated studies & investigator initiated studies), PROMS and value based healthcare studies.

Hi, I work in Search Engine Optimization and I can tell you that no amount of money big pharma can pay would prompt Google to "push links lower" in the search results. This doesn't happen. Google search algorithm is not human based, it's all math.

You are missing the point, or didn't even bother looking at the image the poster shared. Paid advertisements are shown above links that are within Google's search results. Therefore, the negative results would be lower than the ones that are advertisements. It doesn't matter if they are ads, the fact is they are above any negative links. Like it or not, that's the truth and most users only see the top results, ads or not.

And let's be real, Google Ads are basically paid placements.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.