Post A Reply

Rate Avinger

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

TransEnterix sells first Senhance Robotic System to Florida Hospital. Is SurgiBot up Next?

What was a Surgeon's First Impression of the Senhance Robotic System?

Will New Stent Study Negatively Impact Boston Scientific and Medtronic?

Intersect ENT's Sinus Implant Proves Effective, But Is It Too Expensive?

Don't Overlook This Major Difference Between Intuitive Surgical and TransEnterix

Job Listings

Avinger Sales Are Just Fine

Who am I kidding!?!?! No they are not!!

This company is about to run out of cash!

Medtech[y] | Avinger is imploding

Sales are falling off a cliff and reps are leaving before they get canned. Should surgeons be concerned there won't be coverage and the company could run out of money? I think so.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Don't you know how to read an earnings report? AVGR Rev for 2017 won't be over $8M. Sales are crashing because leadership (Jeff Soinski & Matt Fergueson) are clueless about the market and the loser sales team they have left. With $40M in debt and no way to pay it off Lincoln Park looks like the most clueless private equity group on the planet. AVGR Leadership doesn't have the chops to convince the Bay Area or NYC for some real working capital. The last lever they had to pull was some clueless second rate money guys in the Midwest

Delisted time!

Don't you know how to read an earnings report? AVGR Rev for 2017 won't be over $8M. Sales are crashing because leadership (Jeff Soinski & Matt Fergueson) are clueless about the market and the loser sales team they have left. With $40M in debt and no way to pay it off Lincoln Park looks like the most clueless private equity group on the planet. AVGR Leadership doesn't have the chops to convince the Bay Area or NYC for some real working capital. The last lever they had to pull was some clueless second rate money guys in the Midwest

Gibbs isn't innocent in all this either.

They did $20 million last year. Agree with everything else you said.

So the company does $20 million in sales and recruiters said they were offering $350k at plan? I'm bad at math and I still know that would bankrupt the company.

Not true at all. If their market opportunity is the same as their market cap, well, you would be a very disappointed investor. The company would likely be closed down by now.

The market cap is $6.65 million and in 2016 they did a little over $19 million in sales. For an established company, unlike what someone else said, they are not a startup anymore, this is pretty embarrassing.

Poor management. I predict a private equity sale or maybe selling off to Abbott Vascular.

So the company does $20 million in sales and recruiters said they were offering $350k at plan? I'm bad at math and I still know that would bankrupt the company.

exactly the same

Not true at all. If their market opportunity is the same as their market cap, well, you would be a very disappointed investor. The company would likely be closed down by now.

The market cap is $6.65 million and in 2016 they did a little over $19 million in sales. For an established company, unlike what someone else said, they are not a startup anymore, this is pretty embarrassing.

Poor management. I predict a private equity sale or maybe selling off to Abbott Vascular.

market cap or realistic sales market?

exactly the same

what’s the market cap for voodoo technology?

market cap or realistic sales market?

throw another log on the fire

what’s the market cap for voodoo technology?

they were paying $350; now they are like many other smoke and mirrors startups.

Fire sale!

throw another log on the fire

Avinger can barely afford 25 sales reps...

they were paying $350; now they are like many other smoke and mirrors startups.

Fire sale!

Wow, sales are so bad DD can't even lie with a good press release!

You can't lie about a lawsuit, it's all on paper. And then we can start talking about how poor sales were and why. The answer: Jeff doesn't have a clue. Heck, I doubt Lincoln Park has the full story.

Wow, sales are so bad DD can't even lie with a good press release!

That's why expenses are going to be cut more after next Q.

Pantheris could cure cancer but it won't change a thing with only 25 sales reps to sell it.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.