Post A Reply

Rate Amazon Health

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

The Medtechy Daily: November 16, 2018

Boston Scientific Announces New Restructuring Program

The Medtechy Daily: November 15, 2018

MiMedx Whistleblower Speaks Out

AliveCor's Next App Could Save You From a Heart Attack

Job Listings

Amazon is entering the medical supply business

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I hadn't thought of it that way but you make some solid points. Amazon could do wonders with the consumer products and help make the supply chain more efficient for the products on the device side of the business.

Amazon has consistently proved doubters wrong in EVERY single industry they've entered so it's hard for me to say they can't be successful. However, what do you mean that they can make the supply chain more efficient? I don't envision Amazon handling anything with manufacturing. They are more likely to leverage better contracting between hospitals and device companies. Even that sounds weird...why can't medical device companies do a better job at this?

Most important to me, what happens to the rep in if Amazon does enter the business?????

I hadn't thought of it that way but you make some solid points. Amazon could do wonders with the consumer products and help make the supply chain more efficient for the products on the device side of the business.

And selling healthcare, dental and medical supplies will help keep Amazon above Alphabet.

maybe Amazon can acquire J&J to get a foothold in this business

We are a full-line medical supply distributor that sells nationwide to physician offices as well as hospitals and can easily drop-ship product on Amazon's behalf to physician offices owned or affiliated by hospital systems. It should be noted too that we specialize in Cardiology products and OBGYN products. We can be seen at www.becklee.com and www.obgynsupply.com. We'd love to work with Amazon! Bill Lichtenberger @ wlich@becklee.com

We are a full-line medical supply distributor that sells nationwide to physician offices as well as hospitals and can easily drop-ship product on Amazon's behalf to physician offices owned or affiliated by hospital systems. It should be noted too that we specialize in Cardiology products and OBGYN products. We can be seen at www.becklee.com and www.obgynsupply.com. We'd love to work with Amazon! Bill Lichtenberger @ wlich@becklee.com

JNJ is a pharma-focused company. JNJ could easily divest their medical device & consumer businesses to Amazon, and they would be a perfect-fit.

interesting.

JNJ is a pharma-focused company. JNJ could easily divest their medical device & consumer businesses to Amazon, and they would be a perfect-fit.

Could happen. There has been a big push for JNJ to split up the company or sell the device business.

I don't think Amazon needs to buy JNJ to get a foothold in the business. But to go along with your thinking, how about they buy ethicon's suture business since those are some of the products being sold when they launch their new healthcare program. They could take a lot of margin out of those products, they're usually bought in bulk and they wouldn't have to pay a rep.

Could happen. There has been a big push for JNJ to split up the company or sell the device business.

I don't think Amazon needs to buy JNJ to get a foothold in the business. But to go along with your thinking, how about they buy ethicon's suture business since those are some of the products being sold when they launch their new healthcare program. They could take a lot of margin out of those products, they're usually bought in bulk and they wouldn't have to pay a rep.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.