Post A Reply

Rate Acclarent

• Culture

• Compensation

• Opportunity for advancement

• Realistic plan attainment

Salaries

In our drive to help people in the medical sales industry we are gathering salary data. This information will be collated, analyzed and number crunched. Medtechy’s overall goal is to help the medical sales industry make more informed decisions when changing jobs and also keep employers and recruiters honest

Take 30 seconds and let us know your current deal.*

About The Position

Compensation

* We guarantee all data collected is completely anonymous and will only be used for the benefit of future visitors.

Hot Ticker Articles

What's Next for TransEnterix after Senhance's FDA Clearance

Business Travel Tip: Watch your home TV with a streaming stick

Depuy Attune objection handling presentation and the new Attune S+ technology

Apple one of 9 companies chosen for FDA pilot program and what it means for the revolution in digital healthcare

Titan Medical Announces First Procedures with SPORT Surgical System

Job Listings

Lara OHanley

How old is the baby now?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Roy O'Hanley was a former AD given his job by the indicted Pat Fabian. He used his position to profit off Lara's quest for advancement. He gave her a non existent promotion in exchange for deviant sexual acts.

Classy.

Is she still 'climbing' the ladder at Acclarent?

Roy O'Hanley was a former AD given his job by the indicted Pat Fabian. He used his position to profit off Lara's quest for advancement. He gave her a non existent promotion in exchange for deviant sexual acts.

Classy.

Show Language

Who is Lara O'Hanley?

Classy.

??? He is a creep.

Totally he was drawing her in with promises it seems.

Nasty

I wonder if Lee and Matt were part of that

Are you telling me that sluuuuuut took O'Hanley's inch and Hopkins' inch and a half to get a promotion that never came?

Nasty

Are you telling me that sluuuuuut took O'Hanley's inch and Hopkins' inch and a half to get a promotion that never came?

Nasty

These two seem to be everything that is wrong with the corporate environment.

Some aging problem. Looks like 30 now. Weird.

Some aging problem. Looks like 30 now. Weird.

I heard the second one is Hopkins kid

they are not having another baby are they???

I heard the second one is Hopkins kid

with a steel trap ******

Thats funny! Love Pat & Roy BPH is where it's at!

Show Language

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.