Medtechy Deals: Best Online Professional Development Courses
Posted on March 01, 2019 by Medtech[y] Staff
Medtechy Deals is our new store which sources deals on gadgets, everyday carry essentials and online courses for employees in the healthcare industry!
New products and courses are added daily. Additionally, we will periodically link some of the deals to this thread so feel free to check back frequently.
Periodically, we will curate some of the best products in our store and share them with our readers.
In this installment, we look at the best online courses in the Medtechy Store which can help further your professional and personal development.
There are many schools of thought in the world of project management, but few are as respected and effective as Lean Six Sigma. Blending the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, Lean Six Sigma is all about helping businesses drive profits by minimizing waste and reducing defects in their products.
- Master the core principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn how to implement quality projects & applications
- Perform statistical analysis w/ the Minitab tool
- Master the Lean & DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples
- Validate your training w/ a certificate of completion
- Accredited by The International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC)
- 4 real life projects
- 4 simulation test papers
- 33 PDUs offered
You don't become a successful leader overnight. Like any other skill, good leadership is developed with experience, and everyone starts with the essentials. In this leadership primer, you'll learn how to drive your team forward with effective communication skills and training techniques.
- Access 19 modules of training & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the most effective ways to communicate as a manager
- Learn how to best inspire & train your team for continued growth
- Explore benchmarking & auditing your team's performance
- Dive into business planning, decision making & leading in person or virtually
- Validate your skills w/ a certificate of completion
Want to become a master sales consultant, but don't know where to start? This is the complete guide to mastering the sales skills, strategies, and techniques required to sell ideas and products. Whether you plan to be a salesperson by trade or just apply sales skills to your current position, you will benefit greatly from this expert guidance.
- Learn to sell with 12 hours & 291 lectures
- Master the sales process
- Develop a sales strategy
- Manage your own emotions in a sales situation
- Find prospects to sell to
- Learn how to read your prospects
- Learn how to negotiate successfully
- Understand how to handle objections
- Study how to close the sale
- Leverage your contacts so you can sell to the same prospects again & again
Does your work require you to give presentations? Are you just getting through them and hoping for the best but not quite hitting the mark? Are you building decks to pitch your ideas and to present to clients, but feel as though your presentation skills are mediocre at best? Have you lost out on opportunities because you failed to connect with your audience? It’s time to learn how to improve your presentation skills and to start actually enjoying the entire process.
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare your story & rehearse
- Prioritize your message
- Improve your vocal strength & physical presence
- Get emotionally connected w/ your audience
- Keep the momentum going to develop a rhythm
- Read cues, connect with your audience & present yourself as an authority
- Manage anxiety and handle the unexpected
One of the biggest problems faced by team leaders, supervisors, and managers is poor team culture. If you want to be an effective leader, you need to be able to change the culture of your team for the better. This introductory course will get you up to speed on understanding what Team Culture is, and how it can be affected.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand what a team culture is
- Learn how culture affects what people do & why it matters
- Discover the steps to take in order to create or change a culture with your team
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used applications in business today, becoming integral to everything from data crunching to organizing contact information. If there is any one office tool you should master, it's Excel, and regardless of your skill level, a lifetime access to eLearnExcel will give you a comprehensive knowledge of this powerful program. Plus, you'll receive a diploma for Excel 2013 and 2010.
- Access 8 complete courses & 280+ lessons 24/7
- Get new content as it is continually updated so you're always familiar w/ the newest programs available
- Learn from Microsoft-approved experts
- Receive an internationally recognized, CPD-Certified master diploma in Excel
- Make calculations of complex formulas easily
- Create reports & analyze raw data values more effectively
- Sort many different types of information efficiently