What You Missed on Medtechy Last Week - 8/31/18
What'd you miss on Medtechy last week? There was a lot of news, a lot of sharing and a lot of new jobs posted.
You're busy and we know it. We respect the hustle.
Here's a quick breakdown of what you missed in the news, forums and job postings:
- In an SEC filing, Zimmer Biomet announced that they received a warning letter on August 24th from the FDA for "observed non-conformities with current good manufacturing practice requirements of the Quality System regulation" at their North Campus in Warsaw, Indiana.
- Wright Medical ($WMGI) announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement to acquire private orthopaedic medical device company, Cartiva, for $435 million in cash.
- Alcon announced that they are globally withdrawing their CyPass Micro-Stent for surgical glaucoma.
- September is going to be a big month for Mazor Robotics and Medtronic as they introduce their Mazor X Stealth Station at NASS in Los Angeles.
- Stryker ($SYK) announced that they are acquiring K2M Group ($KTWO) for a total equity value of approximately $1.4 billion
Want to Contribute?
Have you ever wanted to write about healthcare, medical sales or your favorite robotic surgery company? Wait no longer. You can now become a content contributor for Medtechy.
Want to remain anonymous? No worries. Come up with a brand and submit your content to email@example.com or go to our fancy link where you can submit tips or content anonymously.
Learn more here: Become a Medtechy Contributor
Medical Sales Jobs of the Week
Are you looking for a job upgrade?
Our featured employer this week is Kreg Therapeutics. They currently have over twenty openings on Medtechy Jobs. Stop by their homepage and see which positions interest you:
You can apply in the links, and no worries, you can hide your profile so you can keep your interest anonymous.
Thank you all for having an interest in medtechy and our content.
We've made significant improvements to medtechy over the last year, including our front page news section and full-blown recruiting platform. It wouldn't be possible without our visitors and we want to thank you all for helping our site grow.